Sweettina2's Discussions (417)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen!"

Sweettina2 replied May 14 to NATION STATE: At The Apostolic Palace, The King Of Vatican City Calls For A One World Government More Powerful Than The United Nations

4 May 14
Reply by Sweettina2

"Yessiree Bob! That's exactly what he's doing, he's anxious to fulfill his dark rule.…"

Sweettina2 replied May 14 to NATION STATE: At The Apostolic Palace, The King Of Vatican City Calls For A One World Government More Powerful Than The United Nations

4 May 14
Reply by Sweettina2

"Shared to Twitter, thanks Raz!"

Sweettina2 replied May 1 to Coup Attempt in Progress in Venezuela (Updated) (see comments section)

14 May 2
Reply by dogitydog

"I agree! It's a crying shame we have to make bills to make them comply with the laws…"

Sweettina2 replied Apr 30 to "BREAKING: Florida Senate Votes to Ban Sanctuary Cities, DeSantis Expected to Sign Into Law"

5 Apr 30
Reply by Sweettina2

"Exactly! There are other places doing the same thing. Got to get those tourist $$$$.…"

Sweettina2 replied Apr 22 to This Easter Sunday, it’s time to tell the truth about the global war on Christianity (and the rise of Satanism)

9 Apr 23
Reply by Doc Vega

"AMEN! Reading that was my kind of church! I grew up in a church where truth of the w…"

Sweettina2 replied Apr 22 to This Easter Sunday, it’s time to tell the truth about the global war on Christianity (and the rise of Satanism)

9 Apr 23
Reply by Doc Vega

"Amen!"

9 Apr 23
Reply by Doc Vega

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. My brother, Paul Topete: "

Sweettina2 replied Apr 20 to Do You Really Want To Destroy The New World Order or Be Slaves?

10 Apr 20
Reply by Sweettina2

"Exactly!"

Sweettina2 replied Apr 15 to NYC Mayor De Blasio tells citizens: We own your bodies, and we can force you to be injected with anything we want

13 Apr 18
Reply by Doc Vega

"They are spreading these measle outbreaks to force folks to get immunizations. They'…"

Sweettina2 replied Apr 15 to NYC Mayor De Blasio tells citizens: We own your bodies, and we can force you to be injected with anything we want

13 Apr 18
Reply by Doc Vega

RSS

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted