Mrs. Tif Morgan's Discussions (1,059)

Discussions Replied To (711) Replies Latest Activity

"I was just in a mood, but things are turning into a mess, some how it can be shut do…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied on Friday to Never Believe ANYTHING!

9 on Friday
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"Hi James, hey do you understand Hebrew? I want to know what this lady said. https://…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied on Friday to Richard Huckle, 33: Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids

3 on Saturday
Reply by Lori

"Do you or someone here at this site speak Hebrew, the link is to that video on the b…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied on Thursday to Halle Synagogue Shooting in Germany While Others Jews Celebrated the Killing

3 on Friday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" I get first comment...:) penis slides are going up all over the world, this is like…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 17 to The Khazar and the Idol Worship of the Penis

2 Oct 17
Reply by Charles Cox

"Everyone is asking, Does she have a flat philtrum (the depression under the nose) li…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 17 to Chelsea Clinton: ‘Women Can Absolutely Have A Beard And A Penis’

17 Oct 17
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" Hi Mac, the network team has every video posted by Julian Assange, some are very...…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 17 to Julian Assange Reaches End Of Prison Sentence, Judge Refuses To Release Him

2 Oct 17
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" Boy you got your rage on, go get em Tiger, oh wow, 1400 views...:) "

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 17 to Chelsea Clinton: ‘Women Can Absolutely Have A Beard And A Penis’

17 Oct 17
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"I showed Lady Rose this blog of yours...:)  I do not speak Hebrew, but by the tone o…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 17 to IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER A JEWISH CONSPIRACY? NO, IT’S A SATANIC CONSPIRACY

2 Oct 17
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" Its a ok video, but my grandpa once said.....:) If it looks like cow poop If it sme…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 17 to Never Believe ANYTHING!

9 on Friday
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

" Thank you for the update"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 16 to Why NRA Is Raising A Red Flag Over "Red Flag" Laws

2 Oct 16
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Central Scrutinizer commented on Sweettina2's blog post Confiscation BEGINS And Predictive Policing Is Used To CRACKDOWN On Americans (video)
"Sounds like the solution to this paltry dilemma is to not be a member of, & stay away from that…"
1 minute ago
Diana favorited Boris's video
12 minutes ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's video
13 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Raz Putin's blog post October 20, 2019 World Wide Demonstrations, Protests and Violent Confrontations it's been a busy month already...
17 minutes ago
Diana favorited MAC's discussion Child Predation Services of Arizona
19 minutes ago
Diana favorited Sweettina2's blog post Confiscation BEGINS And Predictive Policing Is Used To CRACKDOWN On Americans (video)
21 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
23 minutes ago
Diana favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
43 minutes ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's photo
45 minutes ago
Diana favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
46 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
1 hour ago
Burbia commented on Raz Putin's photo
3 hours ago
James Roberts posted blog posts
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Money is a Commodity
3 hours ago
James Roberts posted photos
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted