All Discussions Tagged 'State' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Islamic State Calls For Attacks in Europe Urging Followers to Take Advantage of Ukraine Crisis

The Islamic State terrorist group has called on followers to avenge its recently killed leader and take advantage of the ongoing conflict i…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Apr 20, 2022

Democrat Oregon State Senators Introduce Bill to Pay Black People $123,000 in Reparations

Democrat state senators in Oregon have introduced legislation to pay black Oregonians $123,000 in reparations. The bill would have the Depa…

Started by Parrhesia

1 Mar 12, 2021
Reply by Ragnarok

State Of America

Started by Parrhesia

0 Feb 28, 2021

The U.S. Medical Profession Is Corrupt, Criminal, and Is Run By the State and Pharmaceutical Industry

“The most serious disorders may be provoked by the injection of living organisms into the blood, into a medium not intended for them, may p…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Feb 15, 2021

Biden Inaugural: National Guard Troops Authorized to Use Lethal Force as D.C. Turns Into Police State

National Guard troops deployed in Washington, D.C. for the Biden inaugural in the wake of the storming of the Capitol last week have been a…

Started by Parrhesia

4 Jan 14, 2021
Reply by MAC

PBS Principal Counsel Lays Out Violent Radical Agenda; Says Americans Are ‘F*cking Dumb’ … ‘Go to White House & Throw Molotovs’ … ‘Put [Children] into Re-Education Camps…Watch PBS All Day’ … ‘COVID Sp

Michael Beller, PBS principal counsel: “We go for all the Republican voters and Homeland Security will take their children away…we’ll put…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Jan 12, 2021

New York Bill Would Allow State to Detain You If Exposed or Carrying Virus

Albany, NY — The New York State Assembly is considering another ridiculous bill as their new session begins this week. Bill A416 would allo…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Jan 3, 2021

Arrest warrant issued for Texas State Rep. Poncho Nevárez (D) after cameras catch him dropping cocaine at airport

AUSTIN (Nexstar) — An arrest warrant was issued late Thursday for State Rep. Poncho Nevárez, D-Eagle Pass, after he was caught on surveill…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Nov 14, 2019

California's Gov. Newsom Signs Law Putting Illegals on State Boards - Maybe Moonbeam Brown Wasn't So Bad

It’s a radical left-wing idea so unjust that it was even rejected by a governor nicknamed “Moonbeam.” But that hasn’t deterred California’s…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 16, 2019

Plummeting enrollment prompts $6M budget cut at Evergreen State - Why aren't the liberals rushing there?

Evergreen State College has announced that it is planning to cut $5.9 million from its budget in an effort to offset a rapidly declining en…

Started by Parrhesia

3 May 16, 2018
Reply by Bananaman

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

Not the Captain of my Fate

Not the Captain of my Fate Thought I was in love for just a minuteAll the passion and a desire to…See More
20 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
21 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
21 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Tuesday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted