Sibel Edmonds, who worked for the FBI. 

She knows that the US government supports al Qaeda and supports organised crime. Her allegations have been confirmed by journalists at The Sunday Times, a Rupert Murdoch newspaper.
Two Sunday Times journalists say that the allegations were confirmed by senior Pentagon and MI6 officials.

Self-published book.
In her recent  book Classified Woman, Sibel Edmonds describes how the Pentagon, CIA and State Department have intimate ties to al-Qaeda.
Classified Woman: The Sibel Edmonds Story charges top US government officials with corruption and collaboration with al Qaeda in illegal arms smuggling, and, drugs trafficking.
  Zawahiri (left)

Sibel Edmonds says that the current boss of al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, had regular meetings with U.S. military and intelligence officials between 1997 and 2001.
These meetings were at the U.S. embassy in Baku, Azerbaijan, and were part of an operation known as 'Gladio B'.
The CIA's original Gladio operation was in Europe and involved assets of the CIA carrying out acts of terrorism, including the 1980 Bologna bombing, aimed at keeping Mafia-connected politicians in power.
Former Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti (left) was reportedly friends of fascism and the Mafia.

Osama bin Laden was used by the CIA to help break up Yugoslavia, and to weaken Russia.
Sibel Edmonds says that NATO planes provided transport for Al-Zawahiri, members of the bin Laden family and various mujahideen.
She says that Al-Zawahiri and his friends were taken to various parts of Central Asia and the Balkans to take part in Pentagon-backed destabilisation (terror) operations.
Two Sunday Times journalists say that all this was confirmed by senior Pentagon and MI6 officials.
Former UK Foreign Secretary Robin Cook, allegedly murdered because he revealed that al Qaeda worked for the CIA.
Sibel Edmonds translated highly classified intelligence for the FBI.
When she reported to her bosses that the US government was employing al Qaeda, her family was threatened, and she was fired.
The Justice Department concluded that many of Edmonds' accusations "were supported." When she attempted to go public with her story, the U.S. government used the corrupt court system to silence her.

Turkish prime-minister Erdogan, said to be a crypto-Jew.

In the banned Sunday Times story, Edmonds described a mafia-style organisation in Israel which worked alongside the Turks in the illegal sale of weapons and military technology.
Israel and Turkey operated a range of front companies, supported by U.S. officials and these front companies sold military secrets to the highest bidder.

General Mahmoud Ahmad, who was friends with the CIA and with the chief 9 11 'hijacker'.

One of the  buyers was Pakistan's secret service led by General Mahmoud Ahmad, from 1999 to 2001.
Ahmad, as the Times noted,

"was accused (by the FBI) of sanctioning a $100,000 wire payment to Mohammed Atta, one of the 9/11 hijackers, immediately before the attacks."
In 2001, Ahmad held several "mysterious meetings at the Pentagon and National Security Council", including with CIA director George Tenet.

McCain with Syrian fighters linked to al Qaeda

According to the Sunday Times:

"Following 9/11, a number of the foreign operatives were taken in for questioning by the FBI..." 2. The senior State Department official received a call from a foreign agent asking for help to "get them out of the U.S. because we can’t afford for them to spill the beans." 

According to Sibel Edmonds, corruption helped  guarantee Congressional silence. She says that "both Republican and Democratic representatives in the House and Senate came up in FBI counterintelligence investigations for taking bribes from foreign agents."

Sibel Edmonds says that the Pentagon's use of al Qaeda is an 'extension' of the 'Gladio' operation uncovered in the 1970s in Italy, part of an EU-wide NATO covert operation that began as early as the 1940s.
An official Italian parliamentary inquiry confirmed that MI6 and the CIA set up a network of secret 'stay-behind' paramilitary armies, staffed by fascist and Nazis.
The CIA-NATO terrorists carried out terrorist attacks throughout Western Europe as part of the 'strategy of tension'.

Gladio operative Vincenzo Vinciguerra said:

"You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. "The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people… to turn to the State to ask for greater security."

Boston bombs - Strategy of Tension, using Moslems working for the CIA, reportedly.

Sibel Edmonds says the same strategy of terror is now being used by the Pentagon, using Moslems. This is Gladio B.
According to Sibel Edmonds:
"In 1997, NATO asked Hosni Mubarak to release from prison Islamist militants affiliated to Ayman al-Zawahiri. They were flown under U.S. orders to Turkey for (training and use in) operations by the Pentagon."

In 1998, NATO got Al Zawahiri's brother, Muhammed, to lead an elite unit of the Kosovo Liberation Army which has been involved in the drugs trade.
Strategy of Tension - using fake Moslems.
According to Sibel Edmonds, the key supporters of the CIA's Gladio B have been the UK, Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Belgium.
Sibel Edmonds says that the CIA may be using al Qaeda to help it grab energy and mineral reserves, and, help it carry out illegal arms and drugs trafficking.
Sibel Edmonds says:

"I know for a fact that NATO planes routinely shipped heroin to Belgium, where they then made their way into Europe and to the UK.  "They also shipped heroin to distribution centres in Chicago and New Jersey.

"FBI counterintelligence and DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) operations had acquired evidence of this drug trafficking in its surveillance of a wide range of targets, including senior officials in the Pentagon, CIA and State Department..."

According to a Sunday Times journalist:

"We'd spoken to several current and active Pentagon officials confirming the existence of U.S. operations sponsoring mujahideen networks in Central Asia from the 1990s to 2001. "Those mujahideen networks were intertwined with a whole range of criminal enterprises, including drugs and guns.

"The Pentagon officials corroborated Edmonds' allegations against specific U.S. officials, and I’d also interviewed an MI6 officer who confirmed that the U.S. was running these operations sponsoring mujahideen in that period."

Continued here: The Sunday Times report on the US government's ties to the boss of al-Qaeda was spiked on the orders of the US government ~~~ AL QAEDA ARE MERCENARIES, LINKED TO DRUGS THE CIA's 'GLADIO B'

Views: 1813

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for posting this one. I have a lot of respect for Sibel Edmonds. Brave women. :)

http://justacitizen-org.boilingfrogspost.com/index.htm

I think I know Sibel Edmonds by now, and I am deeply confused.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?32575-Sibel-Edmonds-The-J...

"She mentioned his “acceptance of large sums of bribery in forms of cash or laundered cash” coupled with the ability “to do certain favors…make certain things happen for… [the] Turkish government’s interest.”"

She is "Turkish", she is working against Turkey. There are not many with that attitude. But I am worried about what that may imply (why would FBI hire any free thinker from Turkey in the first place?). And the same about her friend James Corbett. Who they are I don't know any more.

I think, no matter who it is, each revelation must be taken and believed only after considerable whetting and cross checking and if it leaves no unanswered questions. We know that, in the times that prevail, it is not possible to give a clean chit to any individual based on their last revelation and all that they may have helped bring to light. Revealing something critical in the past or present should not absolve any individual of their susceptibility to fall into traps created by those that wish to sabotage them as well as their possible conscious decision of siding with the devil (whether due to ulterior motives or for the lure of unfair gains). First and foremost, regardless of all evidence, the fact is there Is always more to every story than what meets the eye. So, personally, I chose to take things with a pinch of salt. Revealing something in absolute truth does not mean the one revealing it is absolutely truthful as a person.

I'm convinced she's the real deal. Just as Edward Snowden exposed the NSA. Just as Daniel Ellsberg exposed the Pentagon Papers., etc... If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

"if it leaves no unanswered questions"  Right

Andrew Gavin Marshall is a regular podcaster on Sibel's BoilingFrogPost (BFP)
http://andrewgavinmarshall.com/about/
"He is Project Manager of The People’s Book Project, head of the Geopolitics Division of the Hampton Institute, "

http://www.hamptoninstitution.org/pub.html
"We are interested in manuscripts that are compatible with progressive, working-class and radical politics. Intellectual content consisting of theoretical analysis, specifically regarding Marxist, Syndicalist, Anarchist or Left Libertarian theory, is also desirable. "

Obviously Andrew Gavin promotes the left-right paradigma and is not my type. I have no problem with that in itself, but why promote him on BFP? I could not understand that.

Does Sibel believe CIA is a bureaucracy that behaves like any bureaucracy .. doing everything it can to expand it own power? That is what James Corbett/Sibel promote. Sibel is very good at exposing CIA fraud, but she will not tell us who CIA is working for, except by references to "the military-industrial complex" and "for money". I became increasingly frustrated by her analyses, but explained that away as naivity. BFP promotes people that are left liberals. We can (for now) agree upon Sibel being a "left liberal" I hope

I reread Sibel's "Boiling Frogs Post: An Independent Site … Not a Duck Nest"

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2013/07/27/duck-talk-on-challenging...

I write on the Israel lobby contributions to candidates, and others come after me with Anti-Israel & Anti-Semite tags.

"Israel lobby" is the mainstream term

I write on the Turkish lobby and it’s octopus like tentacles in purchasing politicians, and I become Anti-Turkey & Anti-Turkish to some. 

I criticize certain Neocon policies, and I am an Unrealistic Liberal Fantasist to certain people who consider themselves realists.

I go after our out-of-control federal government police practices, and I am called Libertarian Anarchist by a few. 

I stand by my rights and do my share by handing out information on TSA-DHS airport abuses, and many stop to call me Terrorist Sympathizer. 

My whistleblower organization members happen to be mainly men, and I’m accused of being Sexist.

Sibel's and James Corbett's anti-zionism is at nil level (while most of her topics involve zionism, like 911 and Snowden). Why is that so? (in the above quotes, she critisize Israel lobby, Turkey, Neocon, TSA .. but there is no connection of dots)

From top post

"She knows that the US government supports al Qaeda and supports organised crime. Her allegations have been confirmed by journalists at The Sunday Times, a Rupert Murdoch newspaper."

---

The underlying message of "CIA Runs Al-Qaeda" is to blame Americans? Al Qaeda is also linked to Mossad and MI5, and even more to Prince Bandar. Al Qaeda is not an American enterprice - it is a Zionist enterprice.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
11 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
11 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
13 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
16 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
16 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
19 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
21 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted