My Dad with one of the wealthiest men, Swiss Billionaire Robert Vincent de Oliverri is the name of a Rothschild convert to the LDS Faith who paid off the Lien (Chase Manhattan Bank/David Rockefeller - Deseret Ranch purchase/debt in Florida) on Temple Square back in 1967 ...(Steve Davis)Startling new claims are coming out about the Rothschild relationship with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. According to one Steve Davis, whose father was the highest ranking Mason in Utah, and an employee of the Rothschilds, the Church was suckered into buying $500 million dollars of worthless "swamp land" by two of its Counselors in the early 1960s. Davis claims that the Church lien that resulted gave the Rockefeller family control over all Church assets, including Temple Square through Chase Manhattan Bank.

Apparently, Swiss Billionaire Robert Vincent de Oliverri, the second richest Rothschild in the world at the time, joined the LDS faith after two missionaries knocked on his door. The Illuminati will often join Churches and other organizations to move them into their globalist agenda. In what appears to be a "hand-off" from the Rockefellers to the Rothschilds, Oliverri flew into Salt Lake City and wrote a $500 million dollar check to pay off the Rockefeller lien.

The above photo purports to show Steve Davis's father, Clyde Davis, picking up Oliverri at the Salt Lake Airport. According to Steve, Clyde was placed in charge of acquiring major contributions for the LDS Church.

The implications of all this are staggering and could answer the questions of how Illuminati Globalists, like Joseph Cannon, Chris Cannon, Mitt Romney, Orrin Hatch, Harry Reid, the Marriotts, and a slew of others have risen to prominence within the Mormon Church.

Views: 4978

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At tend of days they will have a one world religion by the false prophet so this is a normal procedure for them to be doing this. They create stuff and even if they do not they try and join it all together like a web.
I wonder if this is one of the many reasons the Church Of Satan chooses to pay taxes as a for profit organization, even though they are a fully acknowledged religion and church.

Rich Thor said:
Any church with 501c3 tax exemption is under their authority !
yes all churches have i agree

Rich Thor said:
All im saying is all churches are apostate and have turned over authority to the state in exchange for feel good churchianity.If our spiritual fore fathers had stood up and said no we wouldn't be in this nightmare today and if we don't say no today we will not be able to say it tomorrow.All regimented religions are bought and paid for by the global elites and the world systems.
Yeah, the real one. They do well without accepting the tax exempt.

Machinegunmomma said:
Are you reffering to the actual "CHURCH OF SATAN" or is that symbolic of another church?

Adveser said:
I wonder if this is one of the many reasons the Church Of Satan chooses to pay taxes as a for profit organization, even though they are a fully acknowledged religion and church.

Rich Thor said:
right christianity was recycle thousands of years ago for another way of controlling the masses, religion, politics, race, media, military all are divide and conquer
I live very close to the Mormon swamp land here in Florida. They actually have a very large and thriving cattle ranch here. Who owns them? I don't know. I do know that those weirdos on bicycles have paid peoples rent around here more than a few times. My neighbor got a visit from them one day and just in conversation mentioned he lost his job. They returned about an hour later and gave him $1,000 in cash to pay his rent and buy food for his kids.
What they believe is some of the craziest shit I have ever heard but I find it hard to demonize people for trying to do some good. That may be just another part of their plan though. Who knows?
i will never believe in anything man made, created to brainwash the masses. if you want the proof that all religions "non denomination" easier way of saying protestant whatever, catholic, buddahism, muslim, judism, all were recylcled and told to there appropiate contries so the masses would be controlled. the truth lies within us getting in touch w/ ourselves and meditating to our deep consciousness. THIS is what the goverments dont want us to learn because that's the real freedom from everything. you must be spiritually free to be physically free --- m. ghandi and if you want some of the proof that is out there of the recycling of beliefs. check out the video www.zeitgeist the movie.com its free on the internet and on top of "religion" it also talks about the new world order, goveremnt banks etc. i will not go back to believing the hype they teach you though. we can agree to disagree and you can believe the stuff you were taught all your life is the truth or you can free your mind and see for yourself. i can not sit and debate over difference of opinion since it puts a damper on my positiveness i strive for. good day, may life flow through you

ThorAxe aka Rich Thor said:
Yea but he backs it up with scripture,dont take his word, dont take anyones word research it for yourself

Machinegunmomma said:
Thats one mans belief

The structured religions were bough and paid for centuries before the Rothschild's were even born.research the following .......http://www.2besaved.com/2BSHome02.html
the christian faith as a whole (protestant, catholic, morman jehovah witness and all others) statistically from the beginning of time since religion started have murdered, forced their belief in, ridiculed others faiths, downtalked others more than any other group. they say there God is a prince of peace but there practice is anything like there God. There is no love, compassion in a majority of there hearts, only when it benefits there congergation numbers. ultimatly that is what the name of the game is to get more numbers in one congregation than the church, snygouge, temple whatever, oh and make sure you tythe for the religious figure to buy his brand new mercedes benz, jaguar etc..... might as well press your luck w. your money and join the brain washing pyramid schemes!

james said:
i will never believe in anything man made, created to brainwash the masses. if you want the proof that all religions "non denomination" easier way of saying protestant whatever, catholic, buddahism, muslim, judism, all were recylcled and told to there appropiate contries so the masses would be controlled. the truth lies within us getting in touch w/ ourselves and meditating to our deep consciousness. THIS is what the goverments dont want us to learn because that's the real freedom from everything. you must be spiritually free to be physically free --- m. ghandi and if you want some of the proof that is out there of the recycling of beliefs. check out the video www.zeitgeist the movie.com its free on the internet and on top of "religion" it also talks about the new world order, goveremnt banks etc. i will not go back to believing the hype they teach you though. we can agree to disagree and you can believe the stuff you were taught all your life is the truth or you can free your mind and see for yourself. i can not sit and debate over difference of opinion since it puts a damper on my positiveness i strive for. good day, may life flow through you

Yea but he backs it up with scripture,dont take his word, dont take anyones word research it for yourself

Machinegunmomma said:
Thats one mans belief

The structured religions were bough and paid for centuries before the Rothschild's were even born.research the following .......http://www.2besaved.com/2BSHome02.html
ok true

Patriot Horse said:
Agreed Rich... 501C3, all part of the clergy response teams who guide the sheep to follow every dot and title the govt requires of them. Who's their God then?

YES RICH! Best sound comment, ever!
My instincts told me Romney was not the great person. He had too much money to run. My guess is that he will try it again. Does anyone know if he has attended a Bilderberg meeting?
By too much money to run (poorly worded) that I was suspicious of all the money donated. It suggested "not a man of the individual."
Bedsides that crap - Do you seriously still think Presidents run for office and we pick them? ha
None of them make it into office unless they are invited to be there by the powers that be- they are all hand picked - it's a game! Anyone still hanging onto the old idea that we pick by vote the next president is living in a delusional world.

WAKE UP PEOPLE - THIS TIME ALL THE WAY NOT JUST PARTIAL

http://snardfarker.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-big-lie-the-false

Monica Sanders said:
My instincts told me Romney was not the great person. He had too much money to run. My guess is that he will try it again. Does anyone know if he has attended a Bilderberg meeting?
I do not see a photo above that you reference, so if possible could you please provide it. Or a link to it would be fine. Thanks, this is of special interest to me because I am unsure how they would be able to infiltrate the church given their structure and the difficulty of breaking into it. Thanks

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

Prince - Cinnamon Girl (Official Music Video)

"Cinnamon Girl" from 'Musicology' (2004)☔️ Listen to more Prince here https://lnk.to/PrinceStream📺 Watch all the official Prince videos here http://bit.ly/P...
11 minutes ago
MAC posted photos
43 minutes ago
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post
2 hours ago
MAC posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
7 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Tuesday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted