DTaP Vaccine Label: Babies Get Much Higher Toxin Doses Than Adults — Why?

Meryl Nass, MD, has made a shocking discovery when she examined the product label of the DTaP vaccine (the combined multi-virus diphtheria/tetanus/ pertussis vaccine)  that the CDC recommends for infants, babies, and young children.

When she compared the TdaP vaccine label, against the same infectious illnesses, that the CDC recommends for adults, she discovered that infants are exposed to far higher doses of  Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis toxins than are adults!

Dr. Nass asks: What is the  justification for injecting babies and young children with extremely high toxin levels which expose them to increased risk of harm?  

TdaP        DTaP 
Adults, Pregnant Women, 12 year olds 2, 4, 6 months 18 months, 5 years
Boostrix Adacel Infanrix Daptacel
Tetanus Toxoid 5 Lf * 5 Lf 10 Lf 5 Lf
Diptheria Toxoid 2.5 Lf 2 Lf 25 Lf 15 Lf
Pertussis Toxoid 8 mcg 2.5 mcg 25 mcg 10 mcg
FHA 8 mcg 5 mcg 25 mcg 5 mcg
Pertactin 2.5 mcg 3 mcg 8 mcg 3 mcg
Fimbriae protein    (types 2 & 3) 0 5 mcg 0 5 mcg
Aluminum Phosphate + +
Formaldehyde + + + +
Polysorbate 80 + +
Aluminum Hydroxide + +
Glutaraldehyde + +
Phenoxyethanol +
Pregnancy Category C   C

* Flocculating units

Risk not ruled out: “Animal reproduction studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in humans, but potential benefits may warrant use of the drug in pregnant women despite potential risks.”

All information provided here comes directly from the label for each vaccine.  The label is a legal document specifying the use of the product, ingredients, and other information, which has been agreed through collaboration between the manufacturer and FDA.

• What possible explanation is there for exposing babies to higher toxin levels than adults???

Posted by Vera Sharav | Sunday, March 3, 2019 | Categorized Unsafe Vaccines

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At least you got that right, the mix of toxins used to stabilize Vaccines, is linked to effects to reproduce. To sterilize humans.

Are you trying to patronize me Tif?

Patronize, Hmmm?- treat in a way that is apparently kind or helpful but that betrays a feeling of superiority.

Na, just having fun...:)

LOL Tif

I've read that standard adult dosages for prescription drugs are those suggested for a 200 pound male. I'm sure some of them are adjusted for females, but, jeez...

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Doc Vega favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Hospital Insider Reveals “The Rothschild Owned US Government Has Been Microchipping Babies Since 1983”
45 minutes ago
Doc Vega favorited Diana's photo
48 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post
53 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Hospital Insider Reveals “The Rothschild Owned US Government Has Been Microchipping Babies Since 1983”
"Everything is OK, on my side of the fence, its like Poo I really wanted to start burn the banks to…"
1 hour ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to James Roberts's discussion Pompeo Issues Historic Policy Reversal: Israeli West Bank Settlements 'Not Illegal'
"                &nb…"
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
1 hour ago
Lori replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Hospital Insider Reveals “The Rothschild Owned US Government Has Been Microchipping Babies Since 1983”
"I was one of their mind controlled torture prisoners and I know just how much money these…"
1 hour ago
Raz Putin replied to James Roberts's discussion Pompeo Issues Historic Policy Reversal: Israeli West Bank Settlements 'Not Illegal'
"Trump's connections to Chabad and his son in law Kushner certainly substantiate the fact that…"
2 hours ago
Raz Putin replied to James Roberts's discussion Pompeo Issues Historic Policy Reversal: Israeli West Bank Settlements 'Not Illegal'
""Trust The Plan...The Yinon Plan that…"
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited James T. Kirk's blog post Man Eats Expired Food for 365 Days. This Is What Happened:
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's blog post Excellent Resource For Locating Cell Towers and Antennae in Your Local Area
2 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on Diana's blog post GRAPHIC WARNING: FBI Interviews Alleged Boy Rape Victim of Bill Clinton; Chilling Details of Sex Assaults & Satanic Rituals on Yacht
"Wow time for Bill to disappear..."
2 hours ago
Diana's 4 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
James T. Kirk's blog post was featured

Man Eats Expired Food for 365 Days. This Is What Happened:

Man Eats Expired Food for 365 Days. This Is What Happened:By Rich M.November 19, 2019 08:42We go…See More
2 hours ago
Diana's 3 discussions were featured
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion was featured

Epstein’s Prison Guards Charged With Falsifying Jail Records

I see two dead men walking. Two federal prison officers were arrested and charged on Tuesday with…See More
2 hours ago
James Roberts's discussion was featured

Pompeo Issues Historic Policy Reversal: Israeli West Bank Settlements 'Not Illegal'

You can not serve two masters. The Bible doesn't say anything about "the lesser of two evils", to…See More
2 hours ago
Diana's 4 photos were featured
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted