Not everyone will have to abide by Senator Dianne Feinstein's gun control bill. If the proposed legislation becomes law, government officials and others will be exempt.

"Mrs. Feinstein's measure would exempt more than 2,200 types of hunting and sporting rifles; guns manually operated by bolt, pump, lever or slide action; and weapons used by government officials, law enforcement and retired law enforcement personnel," the Washington Times reports.

The Huffington Post confirms these exemptions, and adds that guns owned prior to the legislation becoming law will be permissible, too. "[T]he bill includes a number of exemptions: It exempts more than 2,200 hunting and sporting weapons; any gun manually operated by a bolt, pump, lever or slide action; any weapons used by government officials and law enforcement; and any weapons legally owned as of the date of the bill's enactment."

The bill's measures include stopping "the sale, manufacture and importation of 158 specifically named military-style firearms and ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds. It would also ban an additional group of assault weapons that accept detachable ammunition magazines and have at least one military characteristic," according to the Huffington Post.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/feinstein-gun-control-bill-exem...

Views: 828

Replies to This Discussion

This is a Nazi stile power grab, Totally Unconstitutional.

I'm hereby calling for Feinsteins removal from office for braking her oath of office to the American people, this is outrageous behavior, this woman no longer represents the best interest of a free society, she places herself as master over the people rather then a servant of the people.

she has clearly broke her oath of office to uphold the constitution, she needs to be removed expediently as possible.

I was living in Cali in '91 when this zionist bitch 1st come into office. She wasn't very well liked by the natives then, this has now exponentially expanded to the entire Country now...not a well liked politician.

I too want to get proceedings going to eliminate this zionist hebajoo bitch, but, looks like we're gonna be out-gunned against this evil.

She needs to be tried for TREASON.

many, many, many more ;)

Let this traitorous bitch and her associates shit all over the carpet!

Then the American people can finally clear up this mess once and for all.

These pigs are literally BEGGING for civil war.

And they are, because they think they can win.

We'll see...

yup, the crazy's want a civil war alright, I have a feeling they are going to do something super evil here in the next 2-3 weeks

Freedom of Choice

Buy ticket and depart before they Block you - Passport revoked if debt of 5,000 or less owed.

Stay and get Shot - Flu or Homeland Insecurity. Hide your weapons (Non carbon will never avoid metal detectors that are most likely supplied or being supplied to the field agents).

Question posed to government officers (All) are you willing to shoot fellow Americans? Question for those not in the government. Are you willing to shoot fellow Americans employed by the government. If both answer yes - it's Civila War and must be the plan with a billion rounds of Ammo ordered and stocked up.

WE, as Vet's offered in past posts, to help with local organizing and training. Did any positive gestures come forth??

Each day in passing is giving this issue of control a further loss on our side - they are all actors staging and who is the Paying audience. In this case if you don't buy a ticket you are still going to be at a loss.

Booby Trap your house and leave. for the woods - what a joke, even the fish are jumping into boats to get out of the poluted water and the wild game you could have trapped or killed to live off of is infected with I don't know what.

There's still time to act on your own stage.

We Are Legion..

Nathan, your brave words make me want to cry, but I have no more tears,  just a couple of hundred photo images in my archives that I want to upload, someday before it too late.

Well here is one I have been saving. for three hours, I found it just this morning,  and there is no need to modify it.

Please do me a favor, pretend that it is President Obama's face that is on the cat,

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

End of story you tyrannical pricks ;)

Feinstein creates gun grab bill that exempts government officials.   LOL… now that isn't blatant tyranny and treason, is it?  I believe we need a few million Title 18 U.S.C lawsuits against all of them who are doing this, for treason and violation of their Oath of Office, and a few million Title 42 U.S.C.  lawsuits for deprivation of civil rights.  THAT would stop this madness in a hurry.  Make your local area a "Liberty Zone" and create your own "County Guard" group to defend your rights and support your local sheriff.  Join CSPOA.org, and OathKeepers.org to support their efforts to educate your local law enforcement... we NEED to work together.

Even a rodent can figure this one out.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
1 hour ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
4 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
6 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
20 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
20 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted