I use that account at least 2 to 3 times a week, now they do not ask for a phone number, they ask for a old email address, tif•••••••••@yahoo.com, of which I dumped a long time ago. About & around 2014.

Censorship, against Christians, Americans, black,white,Jewish, if you stand against their New World Order.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just bummed out for now, I have a lot of friends harming google every day about my account. I must of pissed off the little/dick/elites, and I do go out of my way to do it...:)

Mrs. Tif Morgan - re: "little/dick/elites" - Studies do show that the Illuminati are trying to compensate for small penile size, and that a man's degree of rebellion is directly related to his size.

Welcome to the club, as to censorship. Well, first Alex Jewns banned me from commenting on Infowars sites and from commenting on his youtube videos. Then Natural News, Gateway Pundit, Sargon of Akkad, Stefan Molyneux and then finally Youtube altogether. Well, if you can't speak..... what JFK said.

Alex Jones banned you, it must of been something you said...:)

LOL Tif

Got my account back for now, turned it over to my dad, and the news network account. 

Thank you for your help.

LOL Tif

"Release The Krakkan!!!"

;)

Release The Kraken, well a little pussy never hurt anyone...:)

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters favorited James Roberts's photo
37 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a discussion
52 minutes ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post EU is Out. UK Brexit 31st Oct 2019. Marie Le Penn for France. Matteo Salvini for Italy. Trump for America. Obrador for Mexico.... 'donkeys' for NZ
"Yes the Vatican uses the dark spiritual entities outside of the human perception to keep tabs on…"
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post Earth is being held in isolation....
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post EU is Out. UK Brexit 31st Oct 2019. Marie Le Penn for France. Matteo Salvini for Italy. Trump for America. Obrador for Mexico.... 'donkeys' for NZ
"When EU is out, NWO is out..."
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post EU is Out. UK Brexit 31st Oct 2019. Marie Le Penn for France. Matteo Salvini for Italy. Trump for America. Obrador for Mexico.... 'donkeys' for NZ
1 hour ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
3 hours ago
the mighty bull commented on Boris's page video - @MrAndyNgo : Today's Portland antifa vs. right-wing protests have the potential to be a powder keg.
"I remember them cunts they came to my place and wrecked the  special maori land war day the…"
3 hours ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion JudicialCorruptionNews:"JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S “DEATH” PRESUMES A “PSYOPS” THAT SAYS HE’S ALIVE"
"Thanks Diana"
3 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post EU is Out. UK Brexit 31st Oct 2019. Marie Le Penn for France. Matteo Salvini for Italy. Trump for America. Obrador for Mexico.... 'donkeys' for NZ
"Lines are drawn globally speaking. Kashmir conflict Pakistan v India Hong Kong (USA) v China USA…"
3 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post EU is Out. UK Brexit 31st Oct 2019. Marie Le Penn for France. Matteo Salvini for Italy. Trump for America. Obrador for Mexico.... 'donkeys' for NZ
3 hours ago
the mighty bull posted videos
4 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Federal Judge Who Oversaw Release Of Jeffrey Epstein’s Sealed Records Was Found Dead
" Yep, know when he died, its kind of strange that so many involved in exposing the sex…"
5 hours ago
James Roberts posted photos
5 hours ago
Citizen Quasar commented on Boris's page video - @MrAndyNgo : Today's Portland antifa vs. right-wing protests have the potential to be a powder keg.
"I think the best way to handle this ANTIFA scum is to shoot them dead in America's streets.…"
6 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post THE MIRACLE OF LIFE EXTENSION TECH WAS BURIED - Jim Stone
"When you work out on empty stomach in the morning, HGH production in the body increases by 400%"
6 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted