Just a little private talk hear amongst our selves.

Trump never conceded, I believe he signed the Insurrection act and we are under marshal law.

the fence was erected to keep traitors from escaping and too keep the radical communist leftest out, they are going to go bat shit crazy once the figure out whats really going on.

I believe the top brasses letter, was a psyop, Trump officials — Chris Miller says he is leaving the DoD on Wednesday and Trump saying hes leaving Wednesday morning is all part of the psyop and all very well done, everyone amperes to believe Biden will be the next president.

But there seems to be a problem, or an after thought, that many of the troops in the national guard could well be leftest Biden supporters, Best get them out of their, this could turn ugly...So the military is trying to weed them out using other reasons to do this.

I understand the Marines are on the way or have arrived in Washington DC, we will soon see why, possibly to replace the national guard.

It looks like the Military is going to round up every swamp critter in every state at one time, this is a huge operation.

I think Trump will be in some unknown command center watching the show, possibly under ground, encase the shadow government sets off some dirty bombs or nukes in several major city's.

One other problem the CCP has 75000 troops in Canada and another 150,000 in Mexico, Mike Adams said the ones in Canada are on the move, positioned above Michigan, Minnesota and  I believe he said Washington State.

We all know thousands of birth right Chinese are inside our country, probably awaiting orders to strike from the ccp.

also Obama imported hundreds of thousands of Somalis, Africans, Muslims Ext. inside our borders, I don't believe he did this to make America better.

I can go on and on and so can most of you.

What do Y'all think, what can you add.

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you can keep the helmet brother.... I just want the head that was wearing it ;)

Mike Adams came over to my way of thinking...

Although, I believe the military will bus the traitors away to undisclosed FEMA camps, for military tribunals. it would be dumb to keep them in DC.

Read Watch Hear

A hell of a show they are giving us with all the twists, turns and drama. The future of not only America, but the whole world is dangling by a thread. We'll soon be a lot wiser. The tick is clocking.

one day Hollywerd will make movies about this, the whole word will change, no more Rothschild, no more NWO, No more EU, hear in the US No more Democrat Party, no more RINOS No more Federal Reserve, No more British Law!!!

If this goes Kinetic No more CCP Best of all no more Obama!

Sorry.  dreaming.

Exactly 24 hours left as President , I'd say now be a good time for any hidden "Power Play" ya got squirreled away there President Trump

Hey Bro, it looks like they waited for Biden to show up, I wonder if they are going to wait till the last second before pulling the rug out from under them well all cameras are rolling, starting to look like a The Apprentice TV Show, YOUR FIRED!

Not gonna pull any punches here about my feelings about this Reality TV Show Actor....I even voted for this assklown in 2016 (I abstained from the last one)So DJT, now that I see what your spine's actually made of... STFU & GTFO ya spineless chicken shit bastard...ya destroyed us and dont even know it yet...you left us hanging now with a very pissed off group of some seriously evil motherfuckers...and you're gone....tucked away in your cozy little castle ya piece of traitorous shit ....and also a HUGE FUCK YOU for leaving Assange & Snowden hanging ya selfish prick You/We was robbed and ya walked away from the most heinous most felonious crime a political party has ever committed to keep you out & us corralled in .....SO go suk a bagga dix ya piece of shit TRAITOR!!

...an won't be watching your next Reality TV show ya paper-thin asshole

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

Not the Captain of my Fate

Not the Captain of my Fate Thought I was in love for just a minuteAll the passion and a desire to…See More
16 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
17 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
17 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
22 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
23 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
yesterday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted