Nationalism The Rise of of Men WW3 @bitchute.com. When you allow bankers to write history, and find a lie or images, I do dare to show what it is.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JQJzUndnY7p2/

The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

The Balfour Declaration was a lie... we collected all the documents.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While I agree that They (the psychopaths in control) twisted the data about WWII, I also suggest that the "Nazis" were just as much a part of Their play as the puppets We see today.  I would not put Them (the Nazis) on any pedestal...  We have been duped by a play, sold to Us as "reality," for a very long time.

A comment I can deal with.  I am very honest most of the time, sometimes I do not share all the information, because it would make people sad.

The word Nazi, I know who created the word. I all ways followed all this news by the bankers, never once did I look back past 1914. Silly me....to see that is was the bankers that took control of the media.

I was called a Goy one day, I asked my husband what the man meant.... he said never mind.... I said hell no...I want to know...slave??????

I do not agree with all that Hitler's men did, the war was not over millions of Jews being murdered. It was because Hitler made his country independent from their banking.

1934 to 1943 42000 camps operated, America did not enter that war again until Japan entered.

So tell me, honestly, your opinion, do we even have a 2 political party, or is it all bull shit- CFR created?

Earliest examples of photoshop before the term was invented..... 

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post We Are Shifting This World Out Of This Old Age Religious/Bible Babbling Faggot World For All You Old Age Stuck In The Mud
"Incase you missed this the Old Age Religious/Bible Babbling Faggot World heading refers to the…"
46 minutes ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post We Are Shifting This World Out Of This Old Age Religious/Bible Babbling Faggot World For All You Old Age Stuck In The Mud
"Google has control of all browsers, ALL the best browsers on the Internet. On Facebook they would…"
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited cheeki kea's photo
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Our Jewish Congress Urged To Make Holocaust Education Compulsory In US Schools
"Anything made compulsory is a false information benefiting those manipulators."
2 hours ago
Old Denmark posted videos
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Profit Over Life
" The documents are being prepared, but this just came in from Lady Rose, and she just blasted…"
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Our Jewish Congress Urged To Make Holocaust Education Compulsory In US Schools
"Thank you and I agree."
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited James Roberts's video
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a video
3 hours ago
oldranger_68 commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post We Are Shifting This World Out Of This Old Age Religious/Bible Babbling Faggot World For All You Old Age Stuck In The Mud
"James - My bad. Phyllis - Really?  Huh? I'm lost, what is a Firefox Freak?  My…"
3 hours ago
Diana posted photos
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited oldranger_68's blog post Jewry
4 hours ago
James Roberts posted videos
4 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted