Netherlands CRUMBLES into WEF run dictatorship, Dutch uprising spreads | Redacted w/ Clayton Morris

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All these so called elites NEED TO DIE, it is a handfull of fkn nothins that have caused untold misery around the world. I am calling for all of schwabs minions to be arrested convicted(crimes against humanity) and publicly EXECUTED. These fkn prix are the only"NON" ESSENTIAL positions in our world as they contribute diddly squat to the betterment of mankind.

Death and destruction is all they have to offer, nothing beneficial to society wars and fear is all they have to sell. NITROGEN&CO2  are NECESSARY FOR LIFE as any 7th grade student knows, only the elite are pollutants on this rock and it's way past time to fight back and TAKE OUT THE TRASH.

Steve

thanks Steve, I fully agree, Although, we know who they are for the most part, fuck taking those to court, just hang them from the light polls.

Hey Mac,

I wasn't talking about "their juw courts" I was talking about the many COMMON LAW or constitutional courts of law that have been forming across this country.Their courts are contract courts which is clearly explained in my previous post

This is by any measure the BEST how to beat the prix at their own scam/game in their "commmercial/contract courts"

It's damn good info Mac check it out. These pricks are aiming to kill me and mine so I want to kill em right back and it's past time for all this kum by ya feel goody good peaceful crap to end THEY MEAN TO KILL US.

Steve

Interesting discussion guys I think to a large part farmers are ungovernable. In my country many farmers are in their Own co-ops. Shares in these companies are not available to the general public or others not directly involved in farming so they keep a tight grip on their combined interests for the prosperity of themselves and rightfully so. When it comes to interfering jew type courts with a focus on environmental bs it is common law - human rights components that win the day and cause backfire Fails. In our example it was the attempt to limit livestock ( meat & milk ) farmers to water access by strict quotas imposed which failed because living man has a Right to water for himself, family, and His Livestock. (sadly the same Rights did not apply for Horticulture farming) so they bummed out. The farmers also own the ammonia urea plant and keep a tight grip on that as well. If interfering jews crap out in one area they quickly move into other areas well away from where they failed thinking no one will notice. ( in our case it's the "trust framework" causing concern now - nothing to do with farming and all about digital ID so if you hear this word mentioned in your country you'll know who's in on it and if we allow it to happen it will follow us around like a very bad smell - but ha we are onto ((Their)) game.)

Wow that's a fine example steve of good productivity. We should all try our hand at growing something in our yards that can provide for ourselves or be swopped between neighbours.( I'm starting off my tobacco seeds now and have goto kola, chocolate-mint, and aloe vera in the garden, I haven't tried growing vegetables yet but you've inspired me to give it a go come spring ) 

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
58 minutes ago
tjdavis posted a photo
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
16 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
16 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
17 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
20 hours ago
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday
cheeki kea favorited Less Prone's blog post Going against the stream of lies and death
Monday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"You're spot on in regards to the the real estate component of this mass migrant mess Doc V and…"
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"This video out 2 days ago but the 4 terrorists already caught and 11 others involved identified…"
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted