*_NOT WHAT, BUT WHO SUNK THE TITANIC?_*
The above title does not read: What sunk the Titanic? It says: Who? The information below appeared inside my Outlook Express e-mailbox. The following is stunning and inspired me to write. When we think of great mysteries, controversies, conspiracies or historical questions…many come to mind:
* Who really murdered JFK?
* Who was really behind 9-11?
* Did a greater conspiracy surround the Oklahoma Bombing?
* Was Marilyn Monroe killed?
* Did aliens crash at Roswell?

Another historical mystery or puzzle is: What was the real story behind the sinking of the Titanic? The book ‘The Secret Terrorists’ printed by Truth Triumphant Ministries and reprinted by Tree of Life Resources places blame squarely on the Roman Catholic Order known as the Jesuits. ‘The greatest tragedies in the last 200 years can be traced to the Jesuits.’

Founded in 1540, the Society of Jesus grew rapidly within the Catholic Church. They were confessors to the ruling families of Europe. They defend the Pope and Catholicism around the world in nearly every country. In 1773, Clement XIV suppressed the Jesuits. In 1814, Pope Pius VII responded to pressure and restored the Society. There are Jesuit colleges and ministries today. They are a very influential organization. Jesuits are dedicated to furthering Catholicism and the power of the Pope. Yet…there is a secret, negative side to this organization called ‘the Society of Jesus.’ For hundreds of years they carried out religious killings. They were the men in dark cloaks who carried daggers. (Were they the religious CIA for their time?)

In 1910, seven men met on Jekyll Island just off the coast of Georgia to plan the Federal Reserve Bank. Nelson Aldrich and Frank Valderclip represented the Rockefeller financial empire. Henry Davidson, Charles Norton and Benjamin Strong represented J.P. Morgan. Paul Warberg represented the Rothschilds Banking dynasty of Europe. The Rothschilds were the banking agents for the Jesuits and hold ‘the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church.’

The Morgan gang, the Rothschilds gang and the Rockefeller gang were fierce competitors yet entered joint ventures. They established the national banking cartel called the Federal Reserve System….according to G. Edward Griffin in ‘The Creature From Jekyll Island (American Opinion Publishing P. 209). A review of this book stated: ‘It tells a story of how bankers have lured politicians with easy money and end up in control of most of the world.’

[This writer travelled to Jekyll Island in 1970 with his college tennis team. I had such a beautiful moment there one night: I was alone and drawn to a lighthouse. There stood deer in the darkness drinking from a pond. In the moonlight, it was a sight I'd never forget. Little did I realize that this wonderful, winter-resort for the rich had an evil history. Jekyll Island was properly named].

The Rothschilds, Morgans and Rockefellers are controlled by the Jesuit Order. The most powerful of families ‘do whatever is necessary to destroy constitutional liberty in America and bring the Pope to world domination.’ Construction of the Titanic began in 1909; at a shipyard in Belfast, Ireland. Belfast was Protestant and hated by the Jesuits. Morgan took control of the White Star Lines. The Jesuits ordered J.P. Morgan to build the Titanic. From the very beginning of the luxury liner, the Titanic was destined for doom.

There were a number of powerful men who were NOT in favor of the Federal Reserve System. Benjamin Guggenheim, Isa Strauss and John Jacob Astor opposed the formation of a F.R.S. These men were arguably the richest men in the world and stood in the way of the Jesuits’ plan. ‘These three men were coaxed and encouraged to board the floating palace.’ Not only were these enemies of the Jesuits against a Federal Reserve Bank, but they would have used their wealth and influence to oppose World War I.

*-from the source:
~ http://www.secretsofthefed.com/not-what-but-who-sunk-the-titanic/

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is incredible what this creatures did and still do. I do not know how they will survive their own consciences'. I will never understand the evils of their hearts nor souls. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL THOSE THAT DIED AND THOSE THAT COMMITTED THIS HORROR.  Thank You Charles Magus for the in depth report. In my heart i felt there was a deeper message in the way the Captain acted in the movie. 

Thank you Patty for your heart-felt comment, the reason of how these evil ones can do this is beyond Belief! Because people will not believe the truth of it, the Truth doesn't fit into our normal paradigm!   You have around 300 of these creatures who are not  that human on the outside, but inside the original soul occupant was removed and something else takes its place.   The Rothschild Family and the Royals who are Rothschilds too, have walk-ins,   None Terrestrial Entities that carry out some insidious agenda to try and destroy humanity's Spiritual Evolution.  These Creatures are demonic in Nature, (Non Physical Entities) but they are also totally alien to this world and they operate through these psychopathic bloodlines that mimics nearest their evil frequencies.  That is why it will always be the same family bloodline that they choose to occupy.    Many people cannot accept this fact, that is why it will be almost impossible to get rid of them.   Until people accept that there is more to this universe than just the physical realm, we are going to have a hard time changing anything.  People who have not experienced these other realms do have a hard time accepting the Quantum facts that these Dimensional planes of Existence are real.  I have a highly scientific mind, yet, had I not some experiences in this field, I would never have believed it fully myself.   The Man who wrote the Shakespeare said that "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." 

Shakespeare was exactly right as he was not just a simple man, His name wasn't even Shakespeare!  He was a Nobleman who had to hide his identity, but he knew things of the occult and Secret societies.

Always keep an open mind, even if it is hard to believe what is being said.  Not a mind that accept everything, but questions and understands that there is more to the Universe than is explained to us.

Many Thanks

Charles.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
12 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
12 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
16 hours ago
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday
cheeki kea favorited Less Prone's blog post Going against the stream of lies and death
Monday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"You're spot on in regards to the the real estate component of this mass migrant mess Doc V and…"
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

"This video out 2 days ago but the 4 terrorists already caught and 11 others involved identified…"
Monday
cheeki kea posted a video

Larry C. Johnson is a veteran of the CIA and the State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism. He is the founder and managing partner of BERG Associates, w...
Monday
"You have a link to a physical evidence concerning the existence of Jesus, see your mail about…"
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted