Report: Roger Stone Fears He’ll Be “Epstein’d” in Jail

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another innocent mans life ruined and railroaded by corrupt democraps stacked system..

It might have been better to not hire a lawyer and take the 5th on any and all questions

I would be shocked if Trump pardons Stone right away, I think it's a trap and hes being used as bait by low life leftest.

Will the people Riot in the streets over this obvious unjust corruption, they should but they wont.

I agree with you MAC, if Trump was to pardon Roger Stone immediately the Demonrats would go nuts and trigger their already crazed lefties. There would be a lot of frothing at the mouths and uncontrollable shaking for certain not to mention the potential for violent protests, via The Demonrat's brownshirts Antifa...;} 

Still much could happen between now and Feb 6th, 2020 when Stone is sentenced.

Sadly, Fox news reported it was an "open and shut case" as far as witness tampering and intimidation of witnesses, as far as evidence (texts). I could imagine Stone being guilty of that. I don't think he'll ever betray Trump, though.

James It don't look good for Stone, I wonder if Bolivia would be a good place to flee too

Limbaugh basically tossed Stone under the bus, said he is a Trump supporter and he makes people think hes more connected to Trump then he really is and hes a loony nut job lol

This is what happens to outspoken advocates of truth, the leftest frame you and shut you up and so called conservatives toss you to the curb.

Since when lying to the Khazarian pirates is a crime?

Khazarian pirates, good one, yeah lying to lyers is a crime worse then murder, you would get less time for killing someone.

I guess they took one mistake and split it seven ways to frame him for more counts ?

I don't like it, but they have texts which contradict his congressional testimony, and at least one in which he threatened a witness (threatening to take their dog away from them, which is an explicit threat). On the other hand, Steve Bannon distinguished himself as a real POS in this matter, and so has Jerome Corsi, to the best of my knowledge.

themes fighting words, you don't say things like that, he should have known better.

I don't think the punishments fit the crime, I'm sure if it was said it was in a moment of anger. I'm also sure the people prosecuting him have done far worse.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Gralton favorited Doc Vega's blog post Odd and Bizarre News from the Past
1 hour ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
1 hour ago
Gralton favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post J.F. Kennedy’s 1945 Visit to Germany
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
1 hour ago
Gralton commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post J.F. Kennedy’s 1945 Visit to Germany
"i guess Foresstal kept him away from the starving Germans in IKes camps."
1 hour ago
Mr. Sizzle posted a photo
1 hour ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Burbia's photo
2 hours ago
steve replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Ziophobia
"Hey Tif ,It just seemed odd that cheeki had never heard that phrase as it was spoken in one of my…"
2 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion 471 EU Politicians Vote To Condemn Poland’s ‘Stop Pedophilia’ Bill
"I’m not particularly a religious man but I know these people in high places are under demonic…"
2 hours ago
steve commented on steve's blog post "How Dare You" Scolded by a swedish tard.
"No doubt in my mind you are one truly woke woman, your photos alone make that apparent.  Just…"
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Ziophobia
" I never said I was a carpenter...:) Like Da!!!!!!!! LOL Steve....:) Tif"
4 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion 471 EU Politicians Vote To Condemn Poland’s ‘Stop Pedophilia’ Bill
"yep got that right."
4 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Hitler's British Handler
" I was kind of lost at United Kingdom's Wikipedia."
4 hours ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
4 hours ago
Diana replied to Diana's discussion Man-Child Hunter Biden Skips First Court Hearing and His Lawyer ‘Abruptly Quits’
"Ruh-roh.  This is bad news for Hunter and Joe. EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden will now have to hand…"
5 hours ago
Diana commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Joe Might Go Corn Pop

"Washington Examiner ✔@dcexaminer "Stick it up your ass, fella."Voter that challenged…"
5 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Turn Them Into The "International Children Of The Future."

"I’m not saying Russians, I’m saying (((…"
5 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Diana's photo
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
6 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted