Support LTC Terry Lakin Day: Offices of John McCain, Jon Kyl, Trent Frank; Now is the time to stand up for LTC Lakin and demand action!

I know everyone can't make it to Arizona for these events but what you can do is flood their offices with phone calls on the same day the events are planned for. I will add the office phone numbers in the report below from Sonoran News. I very rarely ask others to share my posts but now is the time. Please spread this information far and wide. Please use the 'Share' tools located at top right or at the bottom of this post. Facebookers and Networked bloggers know what to do... Share, Share, SHARE! We must show these elected officials we will not sit back and allow LTC Lakin's plight to go unnoticed. Note: I linked their websites below if you also want to call their D.C. office...

Via Sonoran News; - LTC Terry Lakin may be last line of defense to Constitution - SCOTUS denies Kerchner petition for writ of certiorari - Linda Bentley

PHOENIX – The American Patriot Foundation has called on citizens to support LTC Terrence “Terry” Lakin during the countdown to his court martial.

As of this edition, there are only 12 days before Lakin goes to trial.

A group has organized a “Support Terry Lakin Day” series of rallies on Monday, Dec. 6, beginning at 10:30 a.m. in front of Sen. John McCain’s Office, 5353 N. 16th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85016 [Phone: (602) 952-2410].

The next rally will begin at 12 noon in front of Sen. Jon Kyl’s office, 2200 E. Camelback, Phoenix, Arizona 85016 [Phone: (602) 840-1891], with the final rally at 2 p.m. in front of Rep. Trent Frank’s office, 7121 W. Bell Road, Glendale, AZ 85308 [Phone: 623-776-7911].

Jeff Lichter, who is organizing the rallies, said they will consist of standing outside each official’s office with signs urging their support of Lakin while some participants will enter the offices to speak with staff about Lakin’s situation.

Lakin, a highly decorated Army doctor with over 18 years of service, was told to bring his birth certificate when ordered to deploy to Afghanistan. Lakin was perfectly willing to provide a copy of his birth certificate if President Obama would release a copy of his.

As an officer, Lakin took an oath to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God.”

Unlike the enlisted soldier’s oath, which includes a clause to “obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me …” there is no such provision in the oath for commissioned officers.

Additionally, Lakin is bound by his oath and the Uniform Code of Military Justice to obey lawful orders and to disobey any order that violates the Constitution.

If Obama is a usurper to the presidency, which his own published memoires indicate he is by his admission to being born a British subject, then he cannot be a natural born citizen as required by the Constitution.

Some question whether he was actually born in Hawaii as he claims, as no hospital has claimed being his birthplace and both Obama and his sister Maya have provided conflicting information as to which hospital in Honolulu was allegedly the place of his birth.

Other information Obama has been unable to keep hidden is the fact that his Selective Service System registration was falsely created, after the fact in 2008, and his use of a Connecticut-issued Social Security number, which is associated with another individual who was born in 1890.

Men who do not register with the Selective Service by the time they reach 26 years of age, are forever precluded from holding a job in the executive branch of the federal government. There is plenty of documentation available tipping in favor of those who question Obama’s legitimacy. ...continued here; http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/2010/101201/frontpage-Lakin.html

LTC Lakin's Brother on Revolution Radio: LTC Lakin's Had Other Active Duty Military that Want to Sign Onboard; I'll Carry the Flag on this One! Interview at Source

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The fact that Obama used a dead man's social security identity, sheds more evidence that he is from Kenya--not Hawaii!

What they are doing to Lakin is illegal, and because these NWO mob-bosses refuse to live by the Rule of Law, themselves, Patriots should not be bound by the Rule of Law until the Federal Government gets fixed.

I would just organize a massive force, and get him out of there!--And piss-on the courts! Concerning John McCain, he has just shown himself to be a TRAITOR to the U.S. Constitution, and the citizens of the U.S.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

2 planes hit buildings then demolition happened.

"That is a very good question. Did the insurance company decline the claim for some reason? or has…"
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1711502430662

"( sadly ) The unvaccinated sportsman or woman has an ( unfair ) advantage on the field or water…"
2 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Sandy's photo
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
" Oh Wow Terrorism!/sabotage? Are you sure you want to know more prey tell. Could be a rabbit…"
2 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
18 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
18 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
20 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
23 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
23 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted