ZeroHedge: "Epstein Created $577 Million Trust Days Before His Death"

Zero Hedge: "Epstein Created $577 Million Trust Days Before His Death"
Profile picture for user Tyler Durden

"Two days before his untimely death in a Manhattan jail, Jeffrey Epstein signed a will listing over $577 million in assets - around $18 million more than stated weeks ago in court filings. 

The assets were transferred to a trust as of August 8, ensuring that the details of how his fortune will be distributed are kept private. 

Epstein listed his brother Mark as the lone heir and his longtime lawyer Darren Indyke and close friend Richard Kahn as executors, according to the New York Post, which obtained a copy of the will and trust filed in the US Virgin Islands. 

That said, the document states that Mark only gets something if Jeffrey hadn't created the will. 

What's more, Epstein's heirs will have to split up whatever is left after a spate of accusers filed lawsuits against his estate. 

"It’s pretty boiler-plate — it’s what we call a ‘pour-over will," (embedded below) an estate planning lawyer told the Post, adding "It’s done that way for privacy reasons."

"What is more unusual is the date, the fact that all of this was done just days before he died," said the Post's anonymous source. "He probably knew he was going to take his own life" or may have thought "he could have been murdered in jail. He could have thought, ‘I need to get my ducks in a row.’"

Epstein's personal property is broken down as follows (via the Daily Mail): 

Once Epstein's other assets are factored in, his estate is likely to exceed $600 million. 

A few of those assets were noted in a court filing submitted by prosecutors for the Southern District of New York last month.

'After conferring with law enforcement agents who have reviewed the materials from the safe, the Government has learned that the safe contained more than $70,000 in cash,' read a filing by prosecutors arguing against granting Epstein bail.

'In addition, the safe contained 48 loose diamond stones, ranging in size from approximately 1 carat to 2.38 carats, as well as a large diamond ring.'

It then noted: 'The Government is currently unaware of whether the defendant maintains similar stashes of cash and/or jewels at his multiple properties, or in other locations. Such ready cash and loose diamonds are consistent with the capability to leave the jurisdiction at a moment’s notice.' -Daily Mail

Epstein's last days

According to the New York Times' Ali Watkins (of letting that now-fired Senate security guy bang her for scoops fame), Danielle Ivory and Christina Goldbaum - the wealthy pedophile was trying to game the system until his dying breath, which was ruled a suicide.

Jeffrey Epstein, inmate 76318-054, hated his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center. It was cramped, dank and infested with vermin, so Mr. Epstein, long accustomed to using his wealth to play by his own rules, devised a way out.

He paid numerous lawyers to visit the jail for as many as 12 hours a day, giving him the right to see them in a private meeting room. Mr. Epstein was there for so long that he often appeared bored, sitting in silence with his lawyers, according to people who saw the meetings. While they were there, he and his entourage regularly emptied the two vending machines of drinks and snacks.

It was shift work, all designed by someone who had infinite resources to try and get as much comfort as possible,” said a lawyer who was often in the jail visiting clients. -New York Times

Meanwhile, Epstein bought off other inmates by depositing money in their commissary accounts, according to the report."

read the rest here: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-19/epstein-created-577-milli...

Thanks to Zero Hedge and Tyler Durden

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow this story just keeps on going and will for some time to come it seems.

$57M in cash? If someone gets pulled over with $5K in cash, they do a civil asset forfeiture.

Who are the beneficiaries of this trust I wonder. :)

5K, wow, I did not know this, and the other day I took all my money out of one of my banks, I can assure you it was more the 5k...:)

If I would got pulled over I had papers of ownership, but I of course had my next of kin with me, it would been a FUBAR for them to take my money...:)

A lot of people are dumping the banks, its the talk of the town now...:)

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Burbia posted videos
5 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The European flag Represents the Rape of the 12 Tribes of the Christian Israelite's
"I do love to debate Diana, and so this is why Hitler wanted to destroy the Khazar Jews of the…"
13 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Khazar of CFR: Council on Foreign Relations Corruption
"comment by Lady Rose: oday we have the spectacle of Spc. 4 Michael New, a U.S. soldier in Germany…"
18 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted discussions
20 minutes ago
Burbia favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post How MOSSAD was formed - Dr John Coleman - The Committee of 300
25 minutes ago
Diana favorited Burbia's photo
31 minutes ago
Diana posted discussions
33 minutes ago
Burbia posted a photo
35 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion 2020 Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris, while California Atty General, Covered Up Planned Parenthood’s Illegal Selling Baby Parts
37 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan favorited Raz Putin's discussion ActivistPost:"T-Mobile Cancels 5G installation Nationwide. Anonymous Employee Blames 15 States’ Lawsuits Against Sprint Merger"
38 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The European flag Represents the Rape of the 12 Tribes of the Christian Israelite's
"Diana, Which tribe brought that star in Israel? Do you know?"
40 minutes ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's video
Thumbnail

Greta Thunberg on the Climate Fight: “If We Can Save the Banks, Then We Can Save the World”

"The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg – for Consent: The Political Economy of the Non-Profit…"
41 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Raz Putin's discussion ActivistPost:"T-Mobile Cancels 5G installation Nationwide. Anonymous Employee Blames 15 States’ Lawsuits Against Sprint Merger"
48 minutes ago
Diana replied to Diana's discussion Rep. Jerry Nadler tells crowd full of kids that humans may see ‘MASS EXTINCTION’ within FIFTY years
"This kind of crap is why kids are in meltdown."
49 minutes ago
Diana replied to Raz Putin's discussion ActivistPost:"T-Mobile Cancels 5G installation Nationwide. Anonymous Employee Blames 15 States’ Lawsuits Against Sprint Merger"
"This could be part of why: "It’s tough to draw the line between…"
51 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Sweettina2's blog post Zbigniew Brzezinski: The Decline Of The US And The End Of The American Empire
"The evil has departed to hell last year."
53 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted