Deputies: Homeowner shoots 2 intruders dead, third runs off (I live about 8 miles from here)

Two of the suspects were shot and pronounced dead at the scene (nice shootin Tex), while the third suspect fled on foot. Do know the guy had his 2 year-old kid w/ him. Cops describe the third suspect as a black male wearing dark clothing. No identification has been released yet. K-9 units were used to track the third guy a quarter of a mile west of the crime scene. Cops think he got into a vehicle on Route 460. This is the County that I live in, and people are really buzzed up about this. Seems the Va Lawmakers are now telling the "Insane AssClown Posse" (Sotero Administration) as of Today that, "THIS IS THE WAY THE STATE OF VIRGINIA WAS, IS, AND GOING TO BE WITH GUNS!!!!!"......I admire this State more & more here lately w/ the Gun attitude and the Anti-NDAA, making their own money, and the Drone bans ;) (this place is not as 'neck as it used to be) I don't have any names yet of shooter or victims, small as this place is, prolly know one out of the bunch ;)

~PeasOut

http://www.wric.com/story/21228263/2-killed-in-prospect-home-invasi...

TV8 VIDEO HERE

Views: 840

Replies to This Discussion

This is the type of story that needs to be headlined everywhere. 

Brovo Brovo

gotta pic for it ;) (added up top)

Dad says he killed intruders while defending his home

Posted on: 11:46 am, February 18, 2013, by and , updated on: 06:52pm, February 18, 2013

Va. – The 25-year-old father who said he shot and killed two men who broke into his Prospect-area home Sunday morning told CBS 6 senior reporter Wayne Covil he did not know the men he killed.

The man said he and his two-year-old son were sleeping when he heard a loud crash inside his home off Route 460 early Sunday morning. The man said he grabbed a handgun and left his room to investigate. Soon he found three men inside his home.

The men exchanged gunfire that lasted less than a minute, the man said.

One of the intruders died in the man’s home, a second man died in the front lawn. The third suspect got away from the home.

The 25-year-old man said he and his family are no longer staying at the home over fears the third suspect will return.

Whole Story & Video

Good for him, they wont be victims, Oh Yeah, And FUCK Obama!

Good shooting Dad! you saved your families lives.

GUNSSAVELIVES.com or NET. Great site.

Yea VA, way to go Tex. 2 down 1 to go.

UPDATE 3/3/13

headline correction, lol

Homeowner 3 - Bad Guys 0

got this during breakfast this morning from a friend/cop. 3rd suspect who fled ended up in Lynchburg where he got stitched up in LBrg General then confessed to being 3rd robber

Meanwhile Homeowner and kid move to North Carolina

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

Not the Captain of my Fate

Not the Captain of my Fate Thought I was in love for just a minuteAll the passion and a desire to…See More
11 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
12 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
13 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
18 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
19 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
19 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
19 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
yesterday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted