Posted at: 05/20/2011 10:46 PM | Updated at: 05/20/2011 11:13 PM
By: Heather Mills, KOB Eyewitness News 4

Saturday night, a certified TSA official will be at the Santa Fe High School prom to oversee student searches.

This all comes after two Capital High School students, sisters, filed a lawsuit saying they were groped by a security agent at Capital High School's prom last month. On Friday, the court ordered Santa Fe Public Schools and the security company ASI to provide at least one TSA certified person at the Santa Fe High School prom and the Capital High School graduation.

The restraining order also spells out the specific ways security can perform searches. It says a pat-down is only to be used if there are reasonable grounds and that pat-downs should not be used as a first approach for every student.

KOB Eyewitness News 4 talked to one of the sisters suing the district earlier this week. Candice Herrera said, "She grabbed my breast and shook the inner part of my bra and shook it and then picked up the front of my dress to mid thigh and she was patting down my bare legs."

Capital's Principal told us she was standing right there when students were searched and doesn't remember any students complaining about the pat downs.

Meanwhile, Santa Fe Public Schools says it's happy to comply with the Federal Court's decision, saying, student safety is a priority.

Views: 142

Replies to This Discussion

The school board or anyone for that matter, should never be given the authority to request anyone to pat down anyone else.

Let the kids pat and grope eachother on the dancefloor, not the TSA or anyone else.

Maybe a half a million law suites againts school boards of America or Tam-track or the bus terminals or banks or the ballpark would put a stop to all this crazyness the American people are about to endure.

Mayby the Santa Fa School Board in Texas should rent a Full Body Scanner for every dance, and wind up having the 'Class of 2011' babyless as a bonis.

Time for another T-shirt, si?

Larry

Love the t-shirt, Larry!  They should be sold near the entrance to every airport that uses full-body scanners.

No TSA Agents At Prom Despite Court Ruling

State Police Supervise Santa Fe High School Prom Security

POSTED: 4:44 pm MDT May 22, 2011
UPDATED: 4:53 pm MDT May 22, 2011

There were no TSA agents patting down students at the Santa Fe High School prom on Saturday night, despite a federal judge's ruling that there had to be.This is after two sisters from another Santa Fe district high school said they were groped at a recent dance.A federal judge ruled on Friday that TSA certified personnel must now supervise district pat downs, like those at dances or graduations."With it being late Friday afternoon, there just wasn't time to achieve that," Santa Fe superintendent Bobbie Gutierrez said.Gutierrez said instead of TSA agents, the court is allowing Santa Fe High School to use state police for the prom."They didn't touch me personally, just had me pull out my phone, all my personal items," student Timothy Velasquez said.The Herrera sisters, who said they were violated at a recent Capital High School prom, filed a case against the Santa Fe Public Schools.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

rlionhearted_3 posted photos
1 hour ago
MAC posted a video
12 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
12 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Meanwhile Back on Planet Earth

With the news of the Jack Smith prosecution of Donald J. Trump being removed from the court docket,…See More
18 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
21 hours ago
Doc Vega posted photos
21 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
yesterday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Sunday
Sandy commented on Sandy's photo
Saturday
Sandy posted a photo
Saturday
Doc Vega posted photos
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Friday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Less Prone thanks for the reply. Yes, these events could be very effective at destroying the US…"
Friday
tjdavis posted photos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted photos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Thursday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted