Associated Press Reveals their Bias
The December 31, 2020 Associated Press article in the News Press, states that Senator Josh Hawley will raise objections when congress meets to confirm president-elect Joe Biden. The Associated Press, along with the majority of the mainstream press, inaccurately claims that Trump has no evidence of voter fraud.
Actually there are many examples of fraud.
• Meaningful access to vote tabulation was denied.
• Votes were stopped counting in multiple districts at the same time.
• Votes were accepted after the dead line.
• In some cases there were more votes than registered voters.
• Many cases of dead people voting.
• In some cases State legislators in swing states were not allowed by law, to select the electors.
• Dominion voting machines were hacked and in some cases gave Biden full votes with Trump receiving only fractional votes.
• Undocumented aliens voted illegally.
• There is evidence of ballots being discarded, hundreds of thousands of ballots appearing out of thin air, ballot harvesting, and a lower standard of verification for some mail-in ballots.
• Same batch of ballots scanned FIVE TIMES in Fulton, GA
The future of our Democratic Republic is at stake. The ongoing coup to over throw our government and the constitution by the left, the fake media, and complicit Republicans through voter fraud must be defeated.
By: Larry Flinchpaugh