Frances Farmer's Discussions (376)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your kind words. Typos notwithstanding, it is from my heart."

Frances Farmer replied Aug 8, 2013 to The thing about Israel is:

36 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by HOGSTER

"Thank you Tara!! It is my original, daily, droning rant. Not too well received at sc…"

Frances Farmer replied Aug 8, 2013 to The thing about Israel is:

36 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by HOGSTER

"Remember the goofy "spy" that was kicked out of Russia? Then an x-State Deptment tur…"

Frances Farmer replied Aug 8, 2013 to DID YOU KNOW?: Two Secretive Israeli Companies Reportedly Bugged The US Telecommunications Grid For The NSA

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Frances Farmer

"Wait, huh? Its whatever, but actually my heart is quite large. This is an unthinkabl…"

Frances Farmer replied Aug 8, 2013 to I just found out this happened in my town last night.

2 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Frances Farmer

"It will be a fine day indeed, to see them all behind bars."

Frances Farmer replied Jul 27, 2013 to U.S. won’t seek death penalty for Snowden, Holder says in letter to Russian official

10 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Frances Farmer

"I saw the headline but hadn't read it until now- it IS powerful- THANKS! Snowden say…"

Frances Farmer replied Jul 27, 2013 to U.S. won’t seek death penalty for Snowden, Holder says in letter to Russian official

10 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Frances Farmer

"If I were a "libtard" in Schuylkill County, I would be question his ability/willingn…"

Frances Farmer replied Jul 26, 2013 to Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you libtards out there, you take it in the a**

59 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Nobody Will Observe

"I think so, too! Music can heal, or be a balm, as well as stroke the evil in all of…"

Frances Farmer replied Jul 25, 2013 to Makes Me Want To Play Sand Volleyball

2 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Frances Farmer

"Oh, MANhttp://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/07/19/robert-lady/2569837/"

Frances Farmer replied Jul 19, 2013 to Ex-CIA Milan chief held in Panama over cleric abduction

5 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Frances Farmer

"via @redsteeze 2008: "There are no black or white states." 2013: "I am Trayvon Marti…"

Frances Farmer replied Jul 19, 2013 to "Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago." —President Obama

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Frances Farmer

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Sandy posted a video

“Can’t Take It Anymore” Residents Of Small Ohio Town Beg For Help After Haitians Take Over City

People who live in the small Ohio town of Springfield are begging city officials for help after 20,000 Haitian Migrants have overwhelmed their community. Dur...
5 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post On the Threshold of the True Matrix
"Another great essay. The average individual is too overwhelmed with in coming info's that it…"
19 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post On the Threshold of the True Matrix
20 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a discussion

Eugenics Australia and Beyond

Wow. The Grabbing of Data has Started. Be very watchful new parents and take every caution.…See More
21 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Fruition of what John Kerry and Obama Allowed the Iranian Nuclear Arsenals to Emerge
"The internet gossip on this mind-blowing issue seems to indicate that Iran got something on Obama…"
22 hours ago
Michael A. Pinson posted a photo

What church does kamala attend

I tried searching Duck Duck Go to see what church kamala Harris attends. As soon as I typed "what…
23 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Thursday
tjdavis's blog post was featured
Thursday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's video
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

What were the implications of 9-11 and the Far Reaching Impact?

It’s September 11th again and you sit back quietly contemplating how you’re going to afford your…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The Mystery Behind the CULT of SATURN

Dive deep into the enigmatic world of the Cult of Saturn, where ancient secrets and celestial worship converge. This video unravels the layers of mystery sur...
Wednesday
MAC posted a video

Cop Enters Home, Arrests Mom, After Neighbor's Noise Complaint

Got injured in an accident? You could be one click away from a claim worth millions. You can start your claim now with Morgan & Morgan at https://ForThePeopl...
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
tjdavis favorited Sandy's video
Tuesday
Sandy posted a video

My Dinner With Andre: Conspiracy Theory Scene HD

From My Dinner With AndreWally: Well, why...why do you think that is? I mean, why is that, I mean, is it just because people are...are lazy today, or they're...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted