Parrhesia's Discussions (1,727)

Discussions Replied To (619) Replies Latest Activity

"Now bring in people from lower IQ regions. "

Parrhesia replied Oct 12, 2018 to Disturbing study finds that humans are getting progressively dumber – IQ points now dropping by 7 points with each new generation

1 Oct 12, 2018
Reply by Parrhesia

" "

Parrhesia replied Oct 4, 2018 to Study: Dog parks are manifestations of rape culture and oppression (Only Gay Dogs Are Oppressed)

2 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by Parrhesia

"Most qualified candidate ever: "

Parrhesia replied Oct 2, 2018 to Now that it seems that FBI will find that Brett Kavanaugh didn't sexually assault, Democrats want to investigate whether he lied about his drinking habits. They want to hit him with frivolous perjury

2 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Parrhesia

"WATERS SEES RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY IN REPORTS HER OFFICE LEAKED INFO ON GOP SENATORS …"

Parrhesia replied Sep 30, 2018 to “KILL TRUMP, HANG HIM, HUNT HIM” FACEBOOK PAGE DOESN’T VIOLATE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY STANDARDS.

4 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Raz Putin

"But Sheila is a Queen.  She told her staff, “You don’t understand. I am a queen, and…"

Parrhesia replied Sep 30, 2018 to Sheila Jackson Lee and an orangutan walk into a bar......

5 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Boris

"In Oregon, the change was made to the Oregon Health Plan and the age of consent is 1…"

Parrhesia replied Sep 27, 2018 to California Passes Law Allowing 12-Year-Olds To Get Tax-Paid Transgender Treatments

19 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Doc Vega

"It seems California is competing with Oregon on insanity in this area:    Oregon all…"

Parrhesia replied Sep 26, 2018 to California Passes Law Allowing 12-Year-Olds To Get Tax-Paid Transgender Treatments

19 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Doc Vega

"DTOM, you are correct.  It really got me when they call a .22 semi-auto rifle an ass…"

Parrhesia replied Sep 26, 2018 to WASHINGTON STATE - Initiative 1639 - The latest assault on 2A private arm ownership is here!

4 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Parrhesia

"Priorities:  Online "hate speech" arrests must be made.  The cops can't be everywher…"

Parrhesia replied Sep 25, 2018 to This folks was London yesterday afternoon. Not a copper in sight. London has fallen. #FridayFeeling #FreeTommy

9 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Less Prone

"http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB2119"

Parrhesia replied Sep 25, 2018 to California Passes Law Allowing 12-Year-Olds To Get Tax-Paid Transgender Treatments

19 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Doc Vega

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Fast News Incoming...

"What about such critical infrastructure as the Nord Stream gas pipeline? Who blew it up? These…"
5 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Fast News Incoming...

"Must be comedy hour here with or without a sense of satire.     ~further news is ship…"
9 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
9 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo
13 hours ago
MAC posted a video

Why we just removed BRAGG Apple Cider Vinegar from our store...

We are disappointed in this company and want to hold true to our quality standards. Unfortunately, BRAGG has sold out and we are no longer recommending them ...
17 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Less Prone favorited MAC's video
yesterday
MAC posted videos
Thursday
FREEDOMROX favorited cheeki kea's blog post Nicotine Destroys Nanobots in Shots ( new finding )
Thursday
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post

THE END GAME HAS BEGUN!

I know many knew this was coming, but now it is here. What will you do? I know what all good men…See More
Thursday
FREEDOMROX posted a discussion
Thursday
FREEDOMROX posted a video

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: One World Government Is Here - UN Pact For he Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdR3W2eRBZcShould you want to donate, I would very much appreciate it. I have a PayPal account under smilinrocks@gmail.com.Pl...
Thursday
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
Wednesday
tjdavis's 3 blog posts were featured
Wednesday
cheeki kea's blog post was featured

Nicotine Destroys Nanobots in Shots ( new finding )

Here we see self assembling constructions being annihilated before our very eyes. Something to be…See More
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited MAC's video
Wednesday
tjdavis posted blog posts
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a blog post
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted