Chris of the family Masters's Discussions (817)

Discussions Replied To (370) Replies Latest Activity

"Wait for official announcement of Noahide Laws implementation. Research this, it's n…"

Chris of the family Masters replied on Tuesday to BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR

16 on Wednesday
Reply by James Roberts

"I pointed it to few young people and they called me delusional. Zombie apocalypse...…"

Chris of the family Masters replied Jun 20 to Don't look up, you are getting cooked but keep on twitting

3 Jun 23
Reply by cheeki kea

"This is a State matter and the Federal Government ( even if it existed ) would have…"

Chris of the family Masters replied Jun 20 to When is the fucking shit going to stop?

13 Jun 20
Reply by MAC

"I don't see a reason for indictments. They all should be charged and tried."

Chris of the family Masters replied May 24 to Fauci indicted? Obama connected to sealed indictment

1 May 24
Reply by Chris of the family Masters

"Good one steve!"

Chris of the family Masters replied May 19 to Unemployed,Isolated, sent to your room then told "we are all in this together"

1 May 19

"Psychiatrists are on the take as well. Freaks marches on...."

Chris of the family Masters replied May 19 to It was a male pretending to be feMALE (mentally ill) now It's a fkn DEER

1 May 19

"Statement from the Zionist puppet. Everything is inverted. Logic has been thrown out…"

Chris of the family Masters replied May 13 to Washington state will not allow you to leave your home to get groceries if you refuse COVID 19 test

1 May 13

"I'm vitamin C man. I take about 10 gram per day in 2 gram doses. I don't remember ha…"

Chris of the family Masters replied May 3 to Niacin and Respiratory Infections

6 May 6
Reply by James Roberts

"I can see Trump supporters reeling over this. The show must go on, regardless. The p…"

Chris of the family Masters replied May 2 to RED ALERT: President Trump “pivots to mandatory vaccinations,” jumps in with Big Pharma’s diabolical “warp speed” mass medical experiment on the American people

4 May 2
Reply by James Roberts

"It's always been about the money. The whole medical system has been about the money…"

Chris of the family Masters replied May 1 to Project Veritas - Funeral Directors in Covid Epicenter (NY) Doubt Legitimacy of Deaths

2 May 2
Reply by MAC

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Osteoporosis Is Scurvy of the Bone, Not Calcium Deficiency
"James, this was always my understanding. Acidic body uses calcium dissolving bones to keep blood PH…"
29 seconds ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Central Scrutinizer's photo
Thumbnail

Forbidden Knowledge

"Is it for real?"
22 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer posted videos
54 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer posted photos
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post 2 killed, 8 injured in shooting at South Carolina nightclub
"What a sigh of relief....phewwwww, thank goodness Foogiano's safe ... LMFAO WTF is a…"
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted blog posts
2 hours ago
James Roberts posted videos
2 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Osteoporosis Is Scurvy of the Bone, Not Calcium Deficiency
"Osteoporosis is about magnesium deficiency. Too much calcium, or too little magnesium, and your…"
2 hours ago
Freedomrox commented on James Roberts's blog post Judge Orders Jeffrey Epstein Accuser To Destroy Files
"More like "JUST-US- PEDOPHILES" Sick Futher Muckers!"
2 hours ago
Freedomrox commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Osteoporosis Is Scurvy of the Bone, Not Calcium Deficiency
"Hahahahaha! Seems our grandparents were right and City Folks wrong again. I use LARD to cook in,…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

Antifa meets Kirk

"Spock ain't having any of that siht."
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
2 hours ago
Freedomrox favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Osteoporosis Is Scurvy of the Bone, Not Calcium Deficiency
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
Thumbnail

Caught on film: Lincoln gets assassinated

""You see, In our Century, We've learned not to fear words""
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited steve's photo
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on steve's photo
Thumbnail

2020 like a man

"bummer, the pink argyle's clash with the royal blue .... bad fashion fag.... ...and as for…"
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited James Roberts's photo
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

Antifa meets Kirk

"lolz... this episode was on last…"
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Aaron's photo
5 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted