Bananaman's Discussions (1,093)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"England is lost, I was there fairly recently white English are only found in small t…"

Bananaman replied on Thursday to THOUGHT POLICE: U.K. to throw people in prison for criticizing transgender surgery that maims children

4 on Thursday
Reply by Bananaman

"I rang the campus to ask if they were looking for work lol, the security guard i spo…"

Bananaman replied on Wednesday to Plummeting enrollment prompts $6M budget cut at Evergreen State - Why aren't the liberals rushing there?

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Bananaman

"They're running the day of abscence again this year, no whites, lol"

Bananaman replied on Wednesday to Plummeting enrollment prompts $6M budget cut at Evergreen State - Why aren't the liberals rushing there?

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Bananaman

"CUNT"

Bananaman replied Apr 1 to Gun control fascist youth front man David Hogg sides with MONSANTO, falsely claims atrazine herbicide doesn’t interfere with hormones (Thanks David, you'd know)

3 Apr 2
Reply by DTOM

"I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for his experienced and informed opinion on Vacci…"

Bananaman replied Apr 1 to Gun control fascist youth front man David Hogg sides with MONSANTO, falsely claims atrazine herbicide doesn’t interfere with hormones (Thanks David, you'd know)

3 Apr 2
Reply by DTOM

"It'd be nice to root the missus for the first time every night :)"

Bananaman replied Mar 28 to Samsung Wants to Wipe Your Memory So You'll Watch TV Shows Again

4 Mar 28
Reply by Bananaman

"We're different to you westerners over here but that doesn't have to be a problem if…"

Bananaman replied Mar 1 to Psychiatrist: Muslims Will Outbreed Europeans…

2 Mar 1
Reply by Bananaman

"All those "Muslims" that aren't here fighting the mercenary army are the trailer tra…"

Bananaman replied Mar 1 to Psychiatrist: Muslims Will Outbreed Europeans…

2 Mar 1
Reply by Bananaman

"darknet"

Bananaman replied Feb 28 to HR 1865

6 Feb 28
Reply by Bananaman

"Better they don't know whose website it is? How do they work out who "Owns" it if it…"

Bananaman replied Feb 28 to HR 1865

6 Feb 28
Reply by Bananaman

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted