Bananaman's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"Shit! No one saw that coming on the lgbqpaedo marketing team, time for plan B anti t…"

Bananaman replied Jan 26, 2019 to Gillette Sales Plummet After Offending with "Toxic Masculinity" Ad

12 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by dogitydog

"https://web.archive.org/web/20180417161351/http://narrative-collapse.com/wp-content/…"

Bananaman replied Jan 15, 2019 to Ethnic differences in babies

7 Jan 16, 2019
Reply by pinkashoot

"I'll have a look I've almost definately got it ......somewhere "

Bananaman replied Jan 15, 2019 to Ethnic differences in babies

7 Jan 16, 2019
Reply by pinkashoot

"i like the dynamic nature of the site, saves it going stale"

Bananaman replied Jul 20, 2018 to New Site Look... What ya think ?

50 Jun 19, 2019
Reply by truth

"He's going to lead the EU army into battle against the Russian tanks..."

Bananaman replied Jul 20, 2018 to Drunken Monkey Style: EU's Dictator Jean-Claude Juncker 'is a drunk who binges on GIN instead of water at meetings

2 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Less Prone

"raising questions about the security of those systems and the integrity of elections…"

Bananaman replied Jul 18, 2018 to TOP VOTING MACHINE VENDOR ADMITS IT INSTALLED REMOTE-ACCESS SOFTWARE ON SYSTEMS SOLD TO STATES

4 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Gralton

"Car Keys? I lost my GSXR1100"

Bananaman replied Jul 11, 2018 to Pervert Proposal: Woman gets engagement ring stuck in her vagina after trying to propose with a Kinder Egg

14 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Deep Space

"I'll head down there with a front end loader, (lowered to about three feet from the…"

Bananaman replied Jul 10, 2018 to Radical (Transphobic) Lesbians Hijack London Gay Pride Parade – Force Mayor Khan to Walk Behind Them -

4 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by Bananaman

"Word is he likes it from behind ;)"

Bananaman replied Jul 10, 2018 to Radical (Transphobic) Lesbians Hijack London Gay Pride Parade – Force Mayor Khan to Walk Behind Them -

4 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by Bananaman

"Whaaaaaaaa"

Bananaman replied Jul 5, 2018 to Londonistan's Sultan Khan Declares War on Donald Trump as Giant Inflatable 'Baby Trump' Gets Permission to go Airborne During Visit

6 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by Doc Vega

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a blog post
13 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Freedom Day or Not, Brits Prefer Infantile Servitude
20 hours ago
Ragnarok favorited Bob Renner's photo
22 hours ago
Ragnarok posted a status
"Live Demo in Berlin 01.08.2021 - Protest in Berlin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1F6I0CxuaA"
23 hours ago
Ragnarok posted a status
"LIVE: COVID sceptics protest in Berlin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x1xUaRNhPs"
23 hours ago
Ragnarok posted a video

Manifestations massives contre le pass sanitaire à Paris - 31 juillet 2021 [VUE AÉRIENNE][4K]

#PassSanitaire #Manifestation #ParisImages des deux manifestations massives ce 31 juillet à Paris, de Villiers à Bastille, et de la place du 18 juin 1840 jus...
yesterday
Burbia commented on Bob Renner's photo
Thumbnail

Just trust your television,media and Government to Fuck You Over Daily

"Luisa Marie Neubauer had been identified as a handler for Greta. Here is an article from Jew World…"
yesterday
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
yesterday
Chris of the family Masters posted photos
yesterday
Bob Renner posted photos
Saturday
rlionhearted_3 replied to MAC's discussion EMA, Famines & Farmicide!
" I became life on the family farm in Arizona. It’s true, farmers are being paid to…"
Friday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Short Story Entitled "The Time Tractor" by Doc Vega
"cheeki kea Good One!"
Friday
Less Prone replied to MAC's discussion EMA, Famines & Farmicide!
"This video is unavailable. Rumble, hooktube, vimeo? New link..."
Friday
Chris of the family Masters's 4 blog posts were featured
Friday
Less Prone's blog post was featured

Covidiocracy Australia Sydney July 17, 2021, and...

“From midnight tonight a ring of steel will surround 110 Sydney suburbs across Liverpool, Fairfield…See More
Friday
Patrick C Conway's blog post was featured

Veteran's Administration needs to reduce the amount of compensation

The VA apparently needs to reduce their patient load and reduce the amount of compensation being…See More
Friday
Doc Vega's blog post was featured

Nobody Knocking at my Door Anymore

No one left to cook for Feeling like an Autumn leaf laying on the shore Can't stand to be alone…See More
Friday
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
Friday
Patrick C Conway favorited Bob Renner's photo
Friday

© 2021   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted