oldranger_68's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly, ITZ coming, and more good people are going to die than is even imaginable...b…"

oldranger_68 replied Jun 22 to A VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT: Donald Trump is NOT who we thought he was

6 Aug 3
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"I'm not a Christian, but is Trump the Anti-Christ the 'End Times' franchise has been…"

oldranger_68 replied Jun 18 to A VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT: Donald Trump is NOT who we thought he was

6 Aug 3
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Wasn't trying to be negative.  Just makes it look so compacted and boxy.  I personal…"

oldranger_68 replied Jun 11 to New Site Look... What ya think ?

50 Jun 19
Reply by truth

"You are 100% correct."

oldranger_68 replied Mar 10, 2018 to What will you do when they come for your guns?

35 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by DTOM

"I have no weapons anymore.  I was incarcerated for something I did not do, served th…"

oldranger_68 replied Mar 9, 2018 to What will you do when they come for your guns?

35 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by DTOM

"Totally forgot about the vaccine debacle.  Thank you.  Had one other thought that fo…"

oldranger_68 replied Mar 2, 2018 to The Looming National Security Crisis: Young Americans Unable to Serve in the Military

5 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Arnie Lerma

"Much of the Asthma reported is not really asthma, but childhood respiratory allergie…"

oldranger_68 replied Mar 2, 2018 to The Looming National Security Crisis: Young Americans Unable to Serve in the Military

5 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Arnie Lerma

"In the first place, Lee Oswald most certainly did not assassinate John Kennedy.  In…"

oldranger_68 replied Feb 1, 2015 to Funeral home wrongly sold Lee Harvey Oswald's casket

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by oldranger_68

"Roosevelt, indeed understood and knew the enemy of the United States.  The Communist…"

oldranger_68 replied Jan 26, 2015 to 1932, A True History of the United States

1 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by oldranger_68

"At Ft. Knox they have their own quasi secret special town built where they do this k…"

oldranger_68 replied Jul 5, 2013 to North Carolina National Guard Rapid Reaction Force Civil Unrest Training Photos

10 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Elyag Reed...We are Legion

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

the mighty bull commented on Boris's video
Thumbnail

Los Angeles is a Sh*thole

"My favourite shithole city is called wellington its a sick crap place cos thats where all the real…"
19 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited James Roberts's photo
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

What America Thinks It Is

""Look!!, Up in the air.... it's a bird.... it's a plane..... IT'S POOFTER…"
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on Carmine Clemente's group Expose: Barack Hussein Obama
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post THE MIRACLE OF LIFE EXTENSION TECH WAS BURIED - Jim Stone
"...and G.H.W Bush Sr, David Rockafelcher, Zbigniew Brzezinski, & John McCain are Pissed!!!"
3 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post God Demands America Remove 'In God We Trust' From Currency
3 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Boris's video
Thumbnail

Top Forensic Pathologist: ONLY 2% of Hanging Deaths Resulted in Broken Hyoid Bone -- Like What Epstein Had (VIDEO)

"MCC gotta be proud of their suicide history record .... Jeff Boi RD was only the 2nd suicide in…"
3 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Control Through Concepts: Will World Governments Confiscate Gold?
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Boris's video
Thumbnail

Speakers Corner Live | $2 Text-to-speech

"I'm not much for drinking bacon either ;( w00t!"
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Boris's video
4 hours ago
Burbia commented on Boris's page Bizarre photo op of Ghislain Maxwell while reading book about CIA that she reviewed on amazon today
4 hours ago
Exposure commented on Exposure's blog post Why Epstein is not dead!
"Or should we say muddying the swamp Burbia! ;) "
4 hours ago
Boris commented on Boris's video
5 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post BOOT CAMP COMING UP...
6 hours ago
Burbia commented on Exposure's blog post Why Epstein is not dead!
"This is what is called muddying the waters."
7 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's blog post Alex Jones Profiled on Programmed to Kill Website
"Gotta leave a comment there about all the guests who shortly after their appearance on his show…"
7 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted