All Discussions Tagged 'Passes' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Culture Rot Report: Woman Passes Gas While Waiting In Line. Man Complains. Woman Pulls Knife, Threatens to 'Gut' Him.

Last Sunday evening, according to an affidavit from a Broward Sheriff's Office report, a Florida woman passed gas as she waited in the che…

Started by Diana

4 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

California Passes Law Allowing 12-Year-Olds To Get Tax-Paid Transgender Treatments

In the nation’s most progressive state, you only need to be 12 years old to privately seek and consent to treatment for gender transitionin…

Started by Diana

19 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Doc Vega

Bill to Ban Certain Tattoos, Body Piercings Passes Senate

The Arkansas Senate passed a bill to ban tattoos, piercings and other similar body modifications which it characterizes as “non-tradition…

Started by scotty michele brown

14 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by scotty michele brown

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

steve replied to Diana's discussion New ‘Woke’ School Curriculum “Deep Equity” Deeply Racist and Divisive
"Entire Congress suks isn'treal ass makes me want to puke and then start hangin these…"
5 minutes ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion UN climate bureaucrats chow down on burgers while attacking meat Trash x
1 hour ago
MAC posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
1 hour ago
MAC posted a photo
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Better Half of My Day
"How about this one: My ex was a cheating bitch Now I think not of that witch Then she grew as fat…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion New ‘Woke’ School Curriculum “Deep Equity” Deeply Racist and Divisive
"It will be funny to see them when they really have something to cry about."
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's discussion New ‘Woke’ School Curriculum “Deep Equity” Deeply Racist and Divisive
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Forget about 5G, China has now begun development of 6G
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Forget about 5G, China has now begun development of 6G
"I want 6,000,000G."
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion VA National Guard Issues Statement Over Calls To Enforce Gun Control
"In addition, my maternal grandfather was a coal miner who participated in a wildcat strike in…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion VA National Guard Issues Statement Over Calls To Enforce Gun Control
"Guns are obsolete. So are nukes. I mean, both can get the job done, but there was always going to…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's discussion VA National Guard Issues Statement Over Calls To Enforce Gun Control
2 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion Biden Falsely Says He Helped Find Republican Votes For Obamacare (Another Lie - Don't Liars Realize People Know They're Lying?)
"I remember when I pushed a bus full of nuns holding babies out of the way of a train."
2 hours ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago
JoeG favorited Less Prone's photo
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Better Half of My Day
2 hours ago
JoeG favorited James Roberts's photo
2 hours ago
JoeG favorited James Roberts's photo
2 hours ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted