100, 000 Radiations proves Ashkenazi Jews will destroy children on purpose

July 31, 2017

100, 000 Radiations proves Ashkenazi Jews will destroy children on purpose

In the early 1950's, in a now admitted Ashkenazi led eugenics program to destroy the future of the Sephardic jews in Israel, all Sephardic children received 17, 500 rem of radiation though their brains, under the cover of a "ringworm curing campaign". This was accomplished with super charged X-ray machines provided by the U.S. military. The children were effectively destroyed, which removed the future of Sephardic influence from the Israeli landscape. Now that vaccines have been engineered that can do the same type of damage without the X-ray machine, vaccines have become the new method of destroying the future of all people the Jews decide are undesirable.

In case you missed it, I am going to post a snip of a report I posted over the week end. It is the real deal, this really did happen and really did get broadcast on Israeli television:

100, 000 Radiations - The Massacre of The Biblical Jews by The Ashkenazis

On August 14, 2004 at 9 PM, Israeli television station, Channel Ten, broke all convention and exposed the ugliest secret of Israel's Labor Zionist founders; the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardi youths.

The expose began with the presentation of a documentary film called, 100, 000 Radiations, and concluded with a panel discussion moderated by TV host Dan Margalit, surprising because he is infamous for toeing the establishment line.

In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba flew to America and returned with 7 x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.

They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35, 000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300, 000 Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60, 000 liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today. To fool the parents of the victims, the children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of scalpal ringworm. 6, 000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, the many of the rest developed cancers that killed them over time and are still killing them now. While living, the victims suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis.

Yes, that is the subject of the documentary in cold terms. It is another matter to see the victims on the screen. ie. To watch the Moroccan lady describe what getting 35, 000 times the dose of allowable x-rays in her head feels like.

"I screamed make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. But it never went away."

To watch the bearded man walk hunched down the street.

" I'm in my fifties and everyone thinks I'm in my seventies. I have to stoop when I walk so I won't fall over. They took my youth away with those x-rays."

To watch the old lady who administered the doses to thousands of children.

"They brought them in lines. First their heads were shaved and smeared in burning gel. Then a ball was put between their legs and the children were ordered not to drop it, so they wouldn't move. The children weren't protected over the rest of their bodies. There were no lead vests for them. I was told I was doing good by helping to remove ringworm. If I knew what dangers the children were facing, I would never have cooperated. Never!"

Because the whole body was exposed to the rays, the genetic makeup of the children was often altered, affecting the next generation. We watch the woman with the distorted face explain, "All three of my children have the same cancers my family suffered. Are you going to tell me that's a coincidence?"

Everyone notices that Sephardi women in their fifties today, often have sparse patchy hair, which they try to cover with henna. Most of us assumed it was just a characteristic of Sephardi women. We watch the woman on the screen wearing a baseball-style hat. She places a picture of a lovely young teenager with flowing black hair opposite the lens. "That was me before my treatment. Now look at me." She removes her hat. Even the red henna can't cover the horrifying scarred bald spots.

The film made it perfectly plain that this operation was no accident. The dangers of x-rays had been known for over forty years. We read the official guidelines for x-ray treatment in 1952. The maximum dose to be given a child in Israel was .5 rad. There was no mistake made. The children were deliberately poisoned.

David Deri, makes the point that only Sephardi children received the x- rays.

"I was in class and the men came to take us on a tour. They asked our names. The Ashkenazi children were told to return to their seats. The dark children were put on the bus."

The Moroccan lady is back on the screen. "It was a Holocaust, a Sephardi Holocaust. And what I want to know is why no one stood up to stop it."

MY COMMENT: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VACCINES NOW. The Ashkenazi Jews proved with this event that they will target perfectly innocent children for destruction just because they are a "lesser race". If the Sephardic Jews, who are still Jews could be the target of the Ashkenazi, what do you think Ashkenazi Jewry thinks of any children that are not Jewish at all?

ANSWER: Obviously they are all now targeted for destruction via vaccination, and this is precisely why the number of obviously damaged children is off the charts.

Let's go down the list here:

1. First of all, with the 100, 000 radiations, it is stated that it was all done as a "medical procedure". DITTO FOR VACCINES.

2. It is stated that thousands of children died outright, yet the parents of these children simply accepted it. DITTO FOR VACCINES

3. It is stated that tens of thousands of children were severely damaged, a fact that was known all through the process of destroying the children, yet the parents still allowed the children to be rounded up and blasted in the head, just because it was a state sponsored "medical procedure." DITTO FOR VACCINES.

4. It is stated that it was obvious an entire generation of Sephardic children were being destroyed, and NO ONE DID ANYTHING. DITTO FOR VACCINES, which are obviously destroying American children now, and NO ONE is doing anything because the doctors and state can simply shout down anyone who notices. The media, which is virtually 100 PERCENT Ashkenazi owned, is also not uttering a peep, just like they did not utter a peep about the 100, 000 radiations until 50 years after they happened.

5. It is stated that the workers who did this horrific act to all of those children did not know what they were doing, they were merely tools, DITTO FOR VACCINES

WE HAVE OUR PRECEDENT WHICH PROVES THE ASHKENAZI JEWS WILL OPENLY DESTROY CHILDREN ON PURPOSE, and I overlooked that connection for over a decade! I knew about this LONG AGO! The 100, 000 radiations story is the perfect ammo to send a pro vaxxer, to prove to them that when evil people get in control of a medical system, they absolutely WILL use that system for destructive purposes.

A far more complete posting of the 100, 000 radiations story is posted farther down this page, in response to someone who wrote how wrong I was for not making this web site an expose' center for revealing the evils of Muslims. All that will do is backfire, when I know damn well the enemy is the Ashkenazi.

Israel harvested organs from 18, 000 Syrians?

There is a fairly old 2016 report going around about how Israel harvested the organs of 18, 000 syrians during the war. I figured it was probably true, but also figured no MSM source would ever cover it. However, it appears even Newsweek covered it, but Newsweek said the Syrians did it willingly. That figures, and would be quite the white wash.

Since I have gone on a few Jew rants lately, I am just going to post the search terms and let people read for themselves. Drop - Dr. Hussein Nofal estimates that at least 18000 Syrians - into Google and read up. Yep. That again.

All I'll say at this point is that the alt media is spinning this many different ways so it is difficult to put a finger on what really went on with this.

Maxine Waters: Pence is preparing his inauguration!!!!!

We all know she's a little crazy but if this is really happening, it would not be happening if Pence was not an total insider, and knew of a plot to take Trump out that is well underway, and is expected to be implemented.

Maxine Waters tweeted the following:

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) suggested on Saturday that Vice President Pence is already planning his inauguration in anticipation of President Trump's impeachment.

"Mike Pence is somewhere planning an inauguration. Priebus and Spicer will lead the transition, " Waters wrote on Twitter, referring to former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and former White House press secretary Sean Spicer, both of whom resigned their positions over the past week.

This is not a hoax or fake news. This was reported by The Hill and the only thing left to question is Maxine Water's sanity. We had all better hope it glitched. But where did "Priebus and Spicer will lead the transition" come from? that's too much detail and is something to worry about I'd say, despite crazy Maxine.

A quick note (I have no time remaining at this public computer I happen to be on)

Here is exactly how the African slave trade worked:

Tribal wars were rampant in Sub Saharan Africa. And what usually happened is that people one warring faction would capture, rather than kill, got taken to the slave trading posts and were sold as "prisoners of war", African style. Most likely the slave trade would have sought other methods of getting people to sell if this one easy option was not available, but it happened to be, and that's the way it was. People of various religions got turned in to the slave trading ships which were (predominantly but not entirely) operated by Jews. Jews were the most dominant traders, but they did have competition.

One reader mentioned body parts in relation to what happened to the kids on trains. YES, that is obviously the case, and many may have also simply had their blood drained for "use elsewhere". The elite have to get their "life giving blood transfusions" from somewhere, and the children on trains scam would have provided good, but less than optimum blood, in volume. For the real boost they need smaller children and babies but no doubt the "train children" that never were would have been useful.

Views: 133

Reply to This

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted photos
6 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

The devil´s puppets - Artists in the music industry

Artists talking about occult practices in the entertainment industry
6 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

julian assange now free

"Julian Assange isn’t in a jail cell, but I doubt he’s free."
22 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited cheeki kea's photo
22 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited MAC's video
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
yesterday
cheeki kea posted photos
yesterday
MAC posted videos
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Rough week.

"oh wow so glad you're ok lionhearted. Hope you and your neighbours have the building repaired…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

One More Time

If I could fall in love one more timeAnd cheat fate on the turn of a dimeBeing alone in a man’s…See More
Sunday

While the Wounds Are Still Fresh

In this age of lies Love has become a sad compromise The source of my emotional demiseAll the…See More
Saturday
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
Saturday
Larry Harmen's blog post was featured

China has weaponized Ebola to take over North America after WW3

The Defense Minister with his own Mouth has said it.…See More
Saturday
tjdavis's blog post was featured
Saturday
FREEDOMROX's blog post was featured
Saturday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Countdown to WWIII ? You be the Judge as the Media Hides the Developments of the Democrats
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a photo
Friday

My Twisted Destiny

My Twisted Destiny Darling why don't you come and play with meOn a planetary seaOn a frozen moon we…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted