153news.net Is Gone

To my brothers and sisters,


At roughly 12:00 midnight the 153news.net backend server went down.  I had to wait until morning to get eyes on the server rack.  My heart skipped as the server rack was empty and they left me with a glove and a video cable on the ground but the main backend server to 153news.net has been stolen.  No other servers on the racks were touched so this was a very high level job that was carried out against the world.  At this point I have no other servers that I can bring this back up with.  It is with a heavy heart that I have to say 153news.net is gone. 


Consider the server compromised.  I do have a kill switch enabled for such an event but I have no way to ever know if it would work other than for a time like this. This is about the 3/22 lockdown that is coming.  My brothers and sisters, I truly believe I was onto something with the ID2020 in the vaccine that is forthcoming.  I believe if you take this vaccine your DNA will be corrupted and that essentially all is lost.  Without this vaccine they are going to isolate you and stop you from buying and selling.  Things are adding up.  All glory to God, YHWH.  It is by His hand and His power that we did what did and awakened as many as we awoke.  There is only 1 name under heaven by which you may be saved and that is Yahushua / Yeshua / Jesus.  Whatever name you call Him, I believe He is the Only Son of YHWH and He died on the cross and by His blood we can be saved.  The Bible says to call upon His name to be saved. 


Then I urge all of you to read your Bibles and know and love the commands He has given His children.  He wants a holy people who will die for Him and who will prove themselves worthy.  My love is for all of you guys and for humanity.  This little "fringe" site was waking up 25,000 people a day and it all because of the content creators who waged this battle to stop what is happening right now.  We all saw this day coming, we all knew it was coming and it is here.  Be strong, be couragous, and be a mighty warrior for our Father,  YHWH.  There is no fear here, only a promise that our Messiah gave us.  I truly love you all.


Until the end, Jason
John 3:16

Views: 895

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

153news.net is back up now!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Oil News ( not good )

"~ Amendment. New hope on the horizon. Quick updates. Diesel sanctions on Russia Lifted ! by…"
6 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Death Doll-Halloween Story Two

 Retired Major Lionel Eldridge was browsing items in a bazaar of relics, antiques, and curios when…See More
19 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
Thursday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Thursday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Oct 3
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Oct 3
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted