Alt-Market

A Candid Interview With Beelzebub T. McGlobalist

Special Note: This is a parody…obviously, though the attitudes and responses portrayed are unfortunately based on expressions of common real-life gobalists. Enjoy…

The following is a very special interview with Beelzebub T. McGlobalist, the foremost representative of the incorporated organization of global bankers, political frontmen, and think-tank propagandists that make up such popular and exclusive clubs as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, and the G20. With financial centralization and subsequent iron fisted autocracy on the rise, we thought it would be fun and possibly even titillating for our readers to hear straight from the horse’s mouth what lies in store for us, the lowly peon pond scum of the Earth, in the near future. Numerous alternative analysts have calculated likely outcomes of social and economic destabilization in the wake of engineered collapse, however, we thought it best to go directly to the source, and ask those who actually created the framework for catastrophe that waits ahead. This is a no-holds-barred look at globalization. Won’t you join us…?

Alt-Market: Good day, Mr. McGlobalist. Thank you for agreeing to this interview on such short notice.

McGlobalist: Yes, we sometimes feel it necessary to put in a little face time with “cannon fodder” like you, even though I personally find the very idea of your existence rather distasteful…

Alt-Market: Ok…….Is it alright if I call you T-Bub?

McGlobalist: Sure, that’s what Kissinger calls me…that, or “Sugar Pants”…

Alt-Market: Umm, let’s stick with T-Bub.

McGlobalist: Very well…

Alt-Market: T-Bub, it has been openly admitted by you and your associates in the IMF that your ultimate goal is the dissolution of sovereign state economies and political frameworks. You also admittedly desire to restructure those economies and governments into a single centralized financial system and a single supranational governing body. Is it just a coincidence that the ongoing global debt crisis and the subsequent devaluation of the Dollar and the Euro are pushing us towards that exact scenario, or did you “help things along”?

McGlobalist: Are you kidding?! Of course we helped things along! You think that international banks like Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan could possibly participate in a massive securities fraud like that of the derivatives bubble WITHOUT the complicity of Central Banks around the world, not to mention regulatory agencies like the SEC? I mean, we created such levels of bad debt it’s mathematically unfeasible to calculate it! You can’t hide that much financial toxicity for years on end unless ratings agencies, government oversight institutions, and the Federal Reserve itself, allow you to do so. Luckily, the average American wants to believe its all some “crazy mistake” or the “stupidity of politicians”. It’s easier for people to believe in random coincidence than to believe their world has been turned upside down on purpose. How do you think global elitists like myself have survived for so long?

Alt-Market: So then, if you already have your greasy hands wrapped around most of these institutions, why deliberately cause them to collapse?

more

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well there you have it isnt it wonderful what they did to us and we stood by and watched it happen. Those of us who tried to stop it were either discredited or eliminated like JFK.

Paul

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Bud Parker favorited MAC's video
3 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

You are Being Watched  and it’s Not Okay!

With the new roll out of an artificially intelligent facial recognition system that will be…See More
4 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
4 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
4 hours ago
cheeki kea replied to MAC's discussion ‘If Europe does not wake up, you will all be dead,’ says Naomi Wolf, author of Facing the Beast
"This is a great interview and well worth watching."
4 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

meanwhile down under ...

"From what is understood is appears that France is once again antagonising "their" small…"
5 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
6 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion ‘If Europe does not wake up, you will all be dead,’ says Naomi Wolf, author of Facing the Beast
"Even a leftest Feminist can see the truth, but not Manny have the gift."
16 hours ago
MAC posted discussions
16 hours ago
MAC posted videos
16 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They wont allow Trump to take the government back. They will all come together and say Biden won,…"
17 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They are setting up a full genocide of white people, Notice the infiltrators are only invading…"
17 hours ago
17 hours ago
Burbia commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

"I don't recall Chuck Berry being mentioned here. Didn't he travel with his guitar and…"
19 hours ago
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
FREEDOMROX commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Now you are catching on... Myths, Legends, Innuendo... All this has been planted in the…"
yesterday
FREEDOMROX favorited cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Bungled my Life

Bungled My Life I bungled my life in the service of othersBetrayed by those I helped my sisters and…See More
Sunday
MAC commented on MAC's photo
Thumbnail

gvIKn.qR4e-small-MAJOR-MEAT-COMPANY-INVESTS

"I don't know why Less. Tyson has a huge company and they supply many other company's with…"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted