OK, I have a question that has been on my mind. Not that I'm looking for someone to answer it for me, but maybe to put it up for debate or something. What are your views on Alex Jones? (If you're in this group, then feel free to comment Mr Jones)

At first I was really into a lot of what he said on his videos. Then I see a video saying he was a poser. No big deal, I don't believe a lot of what I see on the net. Then I see another video saying he was working for the government to get the people riled up enough for them to institute martial law. Again, no biggie, like I said, I don't believe much on the net.

THEN I saw his post on the Dallas incident where he was brutalized, etc, etc. I didn't see ANY police brutality, but what I DID see, was Mr Jones trying to start shit with the police. From all the videos I watched on this issue, the only "crime" I saw was Mr Jones trying to "incite a riot."

What do you think?

Views: 195

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sometimes being a success is harmful to business, like MS for software developers. "All" profits goes to MS.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
35 minutes ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
39 minutes ago
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Friday
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Friday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis favorited cheeki kea's video
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

THE PAPER CHAINS

"Well from now on this fight is up to Amerian People to win it. I'm afraid that all wars you…"
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen updated their profile
Sep 23
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Top German Panzer Ace of WWII Meets His End Finally

On the battlefields of the eastern and western fronts there was a scourge for the Germans who had…See More
Sep 22
tjdavis posted a photo
Sep 22
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Big Lonely: An Indie Film that Will seriously Affect You

It's easy for us to be caught up in our little world, feeling sorry for ourselves, or lamenting the…See More
Sep 21
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Sep 20
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
tjdavis posted a photo
Sep 17
tjdavis posted videos
Sep 17
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Sep 17

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted