I truly believe Maria that the native Indians had much knowledge about the spirit and the mother Gaia, that has been passed down for generations. I myself do not have a single strand of Indian DNA . That does not matter to me. I'm still a child of spirit and of Gaia. My wife is from the Sioux nation,she has such a kind soul. I believe that if the white had not come here to rape and pillage i think the world would be a much better place to live in. Unfortunately evil has been here since the start,but good will overcome,we just all need to go back to The Father and the Mother.
Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...