New Site Look... What ya think ?

Views: 1059

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate it, its horrible !!! Its from SATAN !!! ....just kidding, I like it. Its smooth and looks good. Good change! (not like obama change) positive change ... Wait i think obama has made "change" a dirty word now lol !!
nice job james,looks great
Great jobs James...you are a true Patriot for keeping this site alive with the voice of Freedom!
Love the look but no matter what it looks like I love the site!
I definitely like it t's a lot better now, but but for some reason it slows down my computer. The neet's layout is really great though. When is everyone moving? I started moving last night.
When is everyone moving? The other site is just a back up at this time.


Maasanova said:
I definitely like it t's a lot better now, but but for some reason it slows down my computer. The neet's layout is really great though. When is everyone moving? I started moving last night.
thumbs up !!! :)
Ning may be going the way of mysapce. We dont know if or when. SO for now We are still here Mario.

I understand the dark theme has its issues but I am done messing with the site for awhile.


Maasanova said:
I love the new image-great work James. However and maybe it's just me but I'm still not a fan of the dark themes.

In my opinion, and yes I'm very opinionated, light themes are the way to go. For example:

http://mondoglobo.ning.com/group/questionauthority/forum/topic/show...

Oh, and I thought the Ning network was being shut down or something.
It always looks great but I'm more appreciative of the site than it's looks. By the way, GREAT people here on this site!
Thanks Jeff ! I agree. it is the great members and their post like yours, that make this site what it is.

Jeff said:
It always looks great but I'm more appreciative of the site than it's looks. By the way, GREAT people here on this site!
Very nice, James. You really put a lot of time and effort into this site. It shows too. The only thing I would consider changing is perhaps placing our blog and discussion posts at the top of the page...followed by the videos, etc...

Regardless, It looks very good though.

Peace & Justice,

~Vince
You noticed. When the neocons stop filling it up with their brainwashed fake right crap, I will return it to the top . They would have gone away by now but some seem to be attracted to them and egg them on. Just my two cents.

Vincent L. Guarisco said:
I would consider changing is perhaps placing our blog and discussion posts at the top of the page...followed by the videos, etc..

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
16 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Oct 1
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Oct 1
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Sep 30

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted