Paul Anthony Ciancia: LAX Shooter Identified As Anti-Government 23-Year-Old

Paul Anthony Ciancia has been identified as the man who opened fire inside Los Angeles International Airport on Friday.

Ciancia is a 23 year old Los Angeles man who reportedly holds strong anti-government views.

Police said Paul Anthony Ciancia walked into the airport at 9:20 am and pulled an assault rifle from a bag, opening fire. At least six people were injured in the attack before police were able to confront Ciancia and shoot him. Reports also said a TSA agent was killed in the attack.

A law enforcement officials told reporters that CIancia was wearing fatigues and was found with a hand-written note that said he “wanted to kill TSA and pigs.”

The Los Angeles Police Department posted a message to its Facebook page about the LAX shooting.

“Today at 9:30 am a single shooter in LAX around terminal 3 area started shooting. Multiple victims were injuried. LAX PD engaged the suspect. Suspect was taken into custody. For precautionary reasons terminal 3 and surrounding areas will be swept.”

Tory Belleci of the Discovery Channel show Mythbusters was waiting to board a plane to Philadelphia when the shooting took place, and described a chaotic scene..

“I was in Terminal 3 when we heard the shots,” he told HuffPost. “At first it didn’t register. Then, everybody started panicking and running. We ran toward the terminal, but the gate was locked. We were trapped. It felt like an eternity.

“We heard the shots coming from the elevator. One person near me said the shooting happened in the common area.

“Finally, security opened the door and we ran out on the tarmac. And people were just running everywhere. It was crazy. People were looking for something solid to hide behind, something a bullet wouldn’t pass through.

Reports said LAX shooting suspect Paul Anthony Ciancia is a New Jersey native, but it’s unclear how long he has lived in Los Angeles for

ABC News

LAX Shooting: Paul Anthony Ciancia, 23, ID'd as suspected gunman ...

CBS News-40 minutes ago
(CBS) LOS ANGELES - U.S. law enforcement officials confirm that Paul Anthony Ciancia, 23, is the suspected gunman in Friday's shooting at Los Angeles ...

Paul Anthony Ciancia: LAX Shooter Identified As Anti-Government ...

Views: 3044

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

L.A. Airport Shooting Suspect Indicted on Capital Murder Charges 18 Dec 2013 Paul Ciancia, the 23-year-old Californian suspected of shooting to death a federal security officer at Los Angeles International Airport last month, was indicted on first-degree murder charges that carry a potential death penalty, the U.S. said. In an 11-count grand jury indictment returned today Ciancia was charged with murdering Gerardo Hernandez, a Transportation Security administration officer, during a Nov. 1 shooting spree that wounded two other TSA officers and another person, U.S. Attorney Andre Birotte said today in an e-mail.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

Not Compromised

Not Compromised You look at me as though I am insaneYour eyes full of disdainThe silent judgment is…See More
34 minutes ago
Sandy posted videos
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
14 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
14 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
yesterday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
yesterday
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
yesterday
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted