buh-by: Radio 12160

If you were  a member of the radio group you received this email today.

due to slack of participation and seeing how this is taking off better over the air in my town than on internet, goin to on air only, u internet fuchs are too fickle to listen i guess...this group is TERMINATED, sorry, just hard to keep this going for 2 internet listeners

Internet fuchs? I feel your pain, but wow, is it really all  your fellow members fault this didnt take off?

Over the many years we have provided folks with methods of sharing the work we all do.


Such as:

Invitations to the group sent out, Messaging members using the share option, bumping the group by featuring it ect, Cross posting it to other post, adding the link on other sites, and on and on.

Admins could add the promo on the top of the site ect.

Just because you built it doesnt mean they will come. Some folks may remember when we had previous streams, our last before this, was shared by Taras radio show and the a show I helped on called occupyinterview.  Minus a  few comments mostly on Taras page, support by 12160 membership was zero.

Did you guys tune in to that stream, live weekly with our members?

We averaged 4 listeners and did our show live vs playing recorded shows. Consider how we all felt when we did this for the 6 months straight.

On deleting post, (for our members and mods.) Please dont delete stuff. The radio group could have been made private (hidden) and perhaps reorganized later. I for one absolutely hate adding to a page or group only to have some one else delete it , particularly  if it is in removed in angst.

One of the things I added to the group was that the radio network was all of ours and that it was meant to be ours- (ie not one dude dj-ing). I also added that we had a ton of mp3s online made from 6 years of our on again off again 12160 talk radio shows. I suggested this and didnt hunt them down because I didnt feel it was my priority. I do feel I do a lot and need a boundary . We also had music made by members here which I thought was better than jamming tunes from commercial artist.

We have had tons of great folks add great and original hard work here only to be missed by the majority of readers. Radio is not any different, and we should try to support all each other .

I am not perfect and have also chastised the membership, slightly more subtly,  especially when I was part of the radio show no one here listened to. Those un-listened to shows still  remain on 12160 , a sad reminder of the failure we had , but never less, it was part of this sites long history, and contained what I believe was informative info as well as entertaining. To delete them would be shameful self short term relief.

In summary I really am bummed, to loose the group and have our members told they are fickle.

All people are fickle really arent they?

Hope we can discuss this further below, feel free to add your thoughts folks.

Views: 129

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deleting any group, no matter how many listeners or members is unfortunate. Whether your reaching 1 or 100 the message is the same.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Oil News ( not good )

"~ Amendment. New hope on the horizon. Quick updates. Diesel sanctions on Russia Lifted ! by…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Death Doll-Halloween Story Two

 Retired Major Lionel Eldridge was browsing items in a bazaar of relics, antiques, and curios when…See More
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
Thursday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Thursday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Oct 4
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Oct 4
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Oct 3
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Oct 3
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted