Dear friends,

I have just experienced what may be the most bizarre coincidence ever.Below is the response I sent to a wonderful supporter named Helen, who emailed today to tell me that she was very surprised to hear my name mentioned clearly in a Mel Gibson/Julia Roberts movie titled "Conspiracy Theory." I invite you to go to minute 2:45 of the video link below to verify this. I am simply dumbfounded at what I discovered as a result of this. Life can certainly be most bizarre at times. Have a great one!

With best wishes,
Fred BurksforPEERSand theWantToKnow.info Team
Former language interpreterfor Presidents Bush and Clinton

Hi Helen,
Wow!!! When I first read your comments about my name being mentioned in the movie "Conspiracy Theory," I very much laughed and thought it couldn't be true. I figured you must have been hearing the name wrong. Then I found a four-minute intro to the movie at the below link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwKMxwKQjR4

At minute 2:45, there it is, plain as can be! How strange!!! If you do an Internet search on my name, you will find that there is no one else with my name who is at all well known.So who is this Fred Burks that the Mel Gibson character mentions?

Now to make this even more weird, the film came out in 1997. Yet in 1997, I knew nothing about all of these conspiracy theories, and was in fact a debunker of conspiracy theories! Before my conversion in July 2001 (the result of information I've now posted atthis link), I had many debates with my housemate Declan about his weird theories of global control, where I basically laughed him off as a paranoid conspiracy theorist. As aWhite House language interpreter, I had been in top secret meetings and never heard anything to confirm these bizarre conspiracy theories.

And Rosie O'Donnell, who Gibson mentioned along with me, was not known as a conspiracy theorist until she came out on 9/11 in 2007. For a 2009Popular Sciencearticle trying to debunk Rosie O'Donnell on 9/11, visitthis link. How do you explain that this 1997 movie mentions both of us in this context long before either of us fell into the camp of conspiracy theorists? Incredible!!!

Here's what wikipedia had to say about that Mel Gibson's opening rant in the movie atthis link:

"Early in the film, Jerry Fletcher [played by Mel Gibson] expounds on a number of his theories to a succession of taxi passengers. On one of the featurettes included on the DVD release of the film, director Richard Donner revealsthese scenes were ad-libbed by Mel Gibson. The extras acting as passengers were not told what Gibson was going to say because Donner wanted their reactions to be as spontaneous and realistic as possible."

How bizarre!Could it be that our world and reality are much more complex and flexible and that time is much more fluid than we might think?Anyway, I am extremely grateful for this find and will certainly send info out on this to my list of nearly 10,000 subscribers. Thank you so much Helen. I am simply dumbfounded. You take care and thanks for this exchange of emails.

With sacred love and deep gratitude,
Fred
Special Note:For those who might suspect the video was altered to include my name, I found and paid to watch the original 1997 movie online today, and it was definitely there. If you want to verify this yourself, watch the original movie online atthis link. For those who are not familiar with my work exposing major cover-ups using only reliable, verifiable information, see the popular website I manage athttp://www.WantToKnow.info. When we are willing to look deep into the shadows of not only our world, but ourselves, we can begin to powerfully transform our lives and world for the better

Views: 173

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the "Like" button for discussions would be a nice addition--on that note i ask, please enter this as a blog...

 

peace...

 

doc

YEA WEIRD, no like button, w/discussions, hmm

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
1 hour ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
1 hour ago
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
21 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Thursday
tjdavis posted a photo
Thursday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Sep 25
Sandy posted a photo
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited cheeki kea's video
Sep 23

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted