US War Veterans Tossing Medals Back at NATO Was Heroic Act

what was truly remarkable today was the American servicewomen and men tossing their medals back at Nato.


http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/22/us-war-veterans-tossing-med...

Views: 221

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I walked through the San Fransisco air Terminal in May of 1972. I was returning home from my 2nd tour, wearing my Marine Greens and all my ribbons, my seebag stuffed with "booty" and family gifts. This is the real world I was thinking as the folks stared,spit, pointed, shook their heads, called me names and even laughed, this is what it's all about, I thought.....wow. At my final destination in Oregon, my folks met me at the airport, I saluted my mother and hugged my Dad, (Dad is a WWII Marine Combat Vet) and tried to make the life time adjustment of surviving a "un-popular war". Forty years ago on this very day I returned to the United States and have come to realize that the honors I was awarded I will  never give back. I'll never give "them" the satisfaction of dishonoring me or my country. I'll never allow them to take my freedoms or rights away from me or my children or grandchildren. You see, by giving those folks somethinig that I earned in the service of this great nation is giving away those rights and freedoms. I'm not saying what these vets did is wrong, for me it is....I wear my ribbons with pride...I'll never let them defeat my patriotic spirit nor love for this country......by giving them something they did not earn or have no pride in......Semper Fi

Rest assured Karim9010 that I will always support the Military but not the Government. "Never give up".

Semper Fi .......Grunt........:)

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
10 hours ago
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
10 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Thursday
tjdavis posted a photo
Thursday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Sep 29
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
Sep 28
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Sep 25

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted