White House Tell-All Reveals What the Staff Saw Clintons Do…And It Does Not Bode Well for Billary

White House Tell-All Reveals What the Staff Saw Clintons Do…And It Does Not Bode Well for Billary

Getty - JOHN MOTTERN

With Hillary Clinton poised to make a presidential run, some people are recalling the time that she and the former President spent in the White House. While the country viewed the Clinton presidential years from the outside, dozens of people had a first-hand look at how the First Family conducted themselves.

Now, the observations of many White House ushers, florists, cooks, and other staffers have been compiled in a new book by Kate Andersen Brower, entitled The Residence: Inside the Private World of The White House.

Image credit: Amazon.com

Image credit: Amazon.com

Here are some of the more eyebrow-raising tidbits from the book:

• During the Monica Lewinsky era, Hillary hit Bill with a book hard enough to bloody their bed and require stitches in his head.
  • The staff was called in to clean up the remnants of a lamp that Hillary apparently hurled in Bill’s direction – after exclaiming, “G*dd**n b*****d!”
  • Hillary instructed Usher Worthington White that no one was to be in her sightline during one particular visit to the pool, forcing Secret Service agents to abandon protocol and not walk in front of her. After declining butler service, White said:

“Okay, ma’am,” White replied. “It’s twelve o’clock now, and I get off at one and someone else will be in.”

Clinton looked intently at him. “I’ll call you when I’m done.”

“Yes, ma’am,” White replied, knowing that that meant he would have to stay until whenever she chose to leave. He didn’t get the call until nearly three-thirty that afternoon.

Chelsea  [on the phone]: Oh, I’ve got to go. The pigs are here.

Secret Service agent [turning “crimson’]: Ms. Clinton, I want to tell you something. My job is to stand between you, your family, and a bullet. Do you understand?

Chelsea: Well, that’s what my mother and father call you.

• The staff believed that Hillary knew about Lewinsky for much longer than she admitted. During some of the most tense times of the ordeal:

For three or four months in 1998, the president slept on a sofa in a private study attached to their bedroom on the second floor. Most of the women on the residence staff thought he got what he deserved.

As of today, The Residence is available for purchase in bookstores and online.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/290880-white-house-staff-dishes-cli...

Views: 1455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man that's one reality show I'd love to have been able to watch.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post
3 hours ago
tjdavis posted a blog post
20 hours ago
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's video
21 hours ago
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
21 hours ago
tjdavis's 3 blog posts were featured
21 hours ago
Larry Harmen's blog post was featured
21 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
21 hours ago
MAC posted a discussion
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

New jobs off shore

"It's not surprising many former workers are heading away for better opportunities after being…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted photos
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Saturday
MAC posted a video

This is INSANE! The Biden administration is doing it in ALL 50 states! | Redacted w Clayton Morris

American Financing:N M L S 1 8 2 3 3 4, N M L S consumer access dot org. APR for rates in the 5s start at 6.799% for well qualified borrowers. Visit https://...
Friday
tjdavis posted a video

Pete Seeger on being Black Listed in America, 1965: CBC Archives | CBC

In this clip from 1965, folk singer and activist Pete Seeger talks about being black listed for "un-American activities" and his refusal to answer questions ...
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Friday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Letitia James You know the one who Announced She was going after Donald Trump Now targets Ivermectin!
"The Communists from within will not let you co-exist they will continue to try to steal your…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Letitia James You know the one who Announced She was going after Donald Trump Now targets Ivermectin!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/0-1468-600x313.jpg 600w,…See More
Thursday
Mr. Sizzle posted photos
Thursday
Mr. Sizzle favorited Doc Vega's blog post A Message to Illegal Aliens
Thursday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted