THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Old Denmark posted a video

This is what happens when you attempt to complain about the police

I thought you might find it interesting just how negligent / corrupt the police behave when you make a complaint, request information or attempt to sue. If y...
16 minutes ago
cheeki kea posted a photo

Well Played

Some New Citizens are awesome. High IQ, and teach new tricks.
21 minutes ago
cheeki kea replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion 22 Million illegal Migrants Living in the US Are to be Given Citizenship
"He's right Tif, they just get nationalised, and Then receive Citizenship. They become slaves…"
32 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post The 15 Things that Milk Pasteurization Kills
"I was fortunate to have found a group of cow sharing program. For 13 years I've been drinking…"
46 minutes ago
cheeki kea posted a status
"Greetings dufrianord. Good to have you here."
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters left a comment for dufrianord
"Welcome dufianord!"
1 hour ago
Less Prone left a comment for dufrianord
"Von Nordkapp bis Ceute das End des Wucher-Bankings.  From Nordkapp to Ceuta the end of…"
1 hour ago
Less Prone left a comment for dufrianord
1 hour ago
Old Denmark posted a status
"LIVE: Raid At Area51! well not really https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT0qohSHhts"
3 hours ago
Burbia posted videos
4 hours ago
steve commented on Burbia's video
Thumbnail

CORPORATE MONSTER

"This is like a remake of THEY LIVE, that starred Rowdy Roddy Piper where he had that pair of…"
4 hours ago
steve replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion What are the 21 Basic Causes and 4 Basic Characteristics of Cancers?
"I believe the main causes are radiation due to the #1 "nuculer" (dubya's…"
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion What are the 21 Basic Causes and 4 Basic Characteristics of Cancers?
"Also blood PH is stable 7.35. Any less, sudden death results. When tissues become acidic ( junk…"
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited truth's page Led Zeppelin - Denmark Radio 1969 (Full Performance)
5 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion What is this Image a Pocket Pool Homo Joke ☺
"☺☺☺"
5 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion What are the 21 Basic Causes and 4 Basic Characteristics of Cancers?
"Mankind made this insanity☺☺☺"
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted