Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens? Secret memo shows president demanded UFO files 10 days before death

By Daily Mail Reporter


An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.

The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time.

Author William Lester said the CIA released the documents to him under the Freedom of Information Act after he made a request while researching his new book 'A Celebration of Freedom: JFK and the New Frontier.'

Assassination: Was JFK shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs?

Assassination: Was JFK shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs?

The president’s interest in UFOs shortly before his death is likely to fuel conspiracy theories about his assassination, according to AOL News.

Alien researchers say the latest documents, released to Mr Lester by the CIA, add weight to the suggestion that the president could have been shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs.


In one of the secret documents released under the Freedom of Information Act, JFK writes to the director asking for the UFO files.

Enlarge  
Released: Letter from JFK to CIA director asking for access to UFO files, which has been released to an author under the Freedom of Information Act

Released: Letter from JFK to CIA director asking for access to UFO files, which has been released to an author under the Freedom of Information Act

In the second memo, sent to the NASA administrator, the president expresses a desire for cooperation with the former Soviet Union on mutual outer space activities.

The previously classified documents were released under the Freedom of Information Act to teacher William Lester as part of research for a new book about JFK.

He said that JFK’s interest in UFOs could have been fuelled by concerns about relations with the former Soviet Union.

Views: 672

Replies to This Discussion

Elaine, here's two books you should read. I promise you won't be able to put them down.

http://www.amazon.com/Me-Lee-Came-Harvey-Oswald/dp/1936296373

http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Marys-Monkey-Cancer-Causing-Assassination/...

They are at the top of my list.  Thank you.

Elaine, you probably already know, but Clint died broke. Before he died he became a born again Christian. At the time I didn't understand why. But now I think it was because he had a guilty conscience. For the longest time, I thought it was Clint Sr who had been involved but it was actually Clint Jr. Silly me.

Again, I had to try 2 x's to get back here.  It says, "Write Something."

This was my post:

I got the first one down to order but the second one I got this:


Looking for something? 
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site 

-----

I will get those!  

I wouldn't doubt it.  The wealthy do become very empty when they leave all conscience behind.

Not sure why you are having these problems. I have not seen these error messages. Make sure you are logged in with the correct email address.

I duzn't noooo....It won't stop me from getting up here! LOL

Elaine, check this out. I'm sure this is the photo Uncle Carroll was talking about.

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/jfk-special-oswald-was-in-the-door...

Dreg, you will have to give examples or I will consider you a real nut job.

And let's say your theories were correct about JFK, so why did they kill him?

JFK Secret Societies Speech (full version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

Thanks, I never get tired of hearing this speech!

HE was charismatic...almost magic how he touched the people.

His death gave great pain to an entire nation whether they were Christians, Jews, Democrats or Republicans.  He WAS an amazing man!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Friday
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Friday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis favorited cheeki kea's video
Thursday
Mr.Jensen commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

THE PAPER CHAINS

"Well from now on this fight is up to Amerian People to win it. I'm afraid that all wars you…"
Wednesday
Mr.Jensen updated their profile
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Top German Panzer Ace of WWII Meets His End Finally

On the battlefields of the eastern and western fronts there was a scourge for the Germans who had…See More
Tuesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Sep 22
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Big Lonely: An Indie Film that Will seriously Affect You

It's easy for us to be caught up in our little world, feeling sorry for ourselves, or lamenting the…See More
Sep 21
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Sep 20
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
tjdavis posted a photo
Sep 17
tjdavis posted videos
Sep 17
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Sep 17
My Good Movers is now a member of 12160 Social Network
Sep 17
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's video
Sep 17
tjdavis posted a video

Metropolis / The Western Lands - The Whore of Babylon

Clips from 1927 German silent film Metropolis with new soundtrack written by The Western Lands. Recorded from the 2007 live performance/film showing
Sep 16
cheeki kea commented on Keisha Ruan's blog post I know she was 80 but whenever someone dies now I still go "Were they vaccinated for covid?"...Dolly made this song about it
"Dolly Folly and the Art Of Inveiglement.  "
Sep 15

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted