9 | 11 | 09: The Vicsim Report

The collapsing state of the CNN Victim Memorial simulation and the War of the Words hoax

2009 has brought us to a series of remarkable discoveries in the collection of victim stories. What began as an insightful look at the CNN.com 9/11 Victim Memorial, the original source of the death reports, turned into realization after realization that the entire body of victims - from the airplanes, to the Pentagon, to the World Trade Center - had all been created at the same time by an "identity generating" software program which creates 'digital' people with (oft improbable) fictitious names. Anyone armed with a little patience and a discerning attitude should be able to realize that the CNN Victim Memorial is a preposterous list of counterfeit identities. As a result, the full extent of the 9/11 simulation - heroes, victims and villains - is revealed as the absurd, fabricated drama that it is.

To understand how computer-assisted false identities can take the place of both false events and society's "normal" functions (including the role of news anchors or even the role of those allegedly investigating the simulation!) please view the full body of the CNN.com 9/11 Victim Memorial Pay particular attention to the invariably sappy and contrived comments/tributes posted by alleged "families and friends"; note the endlessly recycled patterns of those messages of condolence - almost invariably addressed in first person to the 'dead' as if they could read their own tributes from Heaven; note also the farcically poor quality of hundreds of portraits - as if all these families had no better picture of their loved ones to offer. Then read the Vicsim Report. After this exercise, you should feel equipped to tackle the increasing challenge of distinguishing between computer-generated sims and real people.

PROLOGUE: ON THE GRAND SIMULATION WHICH SERVES AS A TWO-WAY MIRROR FOR THE CRIMINALSEveryone by now has probably heard of the universally popular game The Sims, the virtual world Second Life, or has at one time seen a video game being played at the super market or a relative’s home. The Internet itself is essentially one of these video games, where each of us takes digital samples of our real personality and mixes it with a level of cybernetic tools – keyboards, mice, cameras – to play inside a simulation of reality. Some deceit makes us feel safe: a fake name, a little lie about our age, avoiding those who seem too eager to find out who we are. Others are necessary by the medium. We cannot yet transmit our smell, our subtle mannerisms, our physical selves across the Internet. Still others are purposeful lies.Simulation – using tools to claim presence where one is not – began a long time ago, with the invention of language, various signatures, the press, the radio, the telephone and the television, respectfully. And most
of the time it seems harmless. But technology has advanced to the point that allows a single person, or small group of people, to truly transform the perceptions of an enormous population by playing with our expectations about how these simulation and authorization devices work. A disappointing number of people know even enough to read and write in their native tongue. Consider how many people are running and operating the literally trillions of web sites now in existence, e-mails being sent and cell phone calls
being made. Now think about how many would know how to fix the network if the entire system “went down?” One person for every … nine-hundred miles?

An example of this imbalance of power being abused is the War of the Worlds hoax, in which a radio play deliberately disguised as a news media event was sent to America’s personal “simulation participation systems” – in this case, before the advent of TV, their radios. Because the complex and subtle behavior of news media professionals was perfectly mimicked by the Orson Welles team, who knew exactly how the radio system functioned, everyone was convinced that aliens were truly deleting human civilization. Many people described sights and smells and sounds that were not – in fact – occurring at all.

It is difficult for the average person to imagine the kind of production it would take back then to make the hoax convincingly. It might take twenty people, all doing different things, making different noises, switching different switches. Today, we must consider that computing power, technology and interconnected feeds of active, willing simulation participation devices have dramatically reduced the number of necessary people to spread a single simulation – a single claim – across the globe. A well-connected technician with the opportunity to switch the “official” channel to a pre-recorded “hoax” channel, guarded by a layered scheme of deceivers at each station – would not involve an inordinate amount of people.Now imagine if Orson Welles never admitted to the event being a hoax, and news reports of victims of space beam attacks were played every day on a more and more desperate and sad sounding series of news channels? Imagine that each anniversary of the hoax reiterated, with increasing generalization and modernism to fit the spirit of the time, the events that never took place. It is simply a matter of developing a constant rate of information supporting the hoax at a rate faster than people can uncover it. Nowadays,you need to understand the number of simulation devices has increased, but the computer can mimick every single one – including language. Orson Welles did not have information-generating computers and real life actors running around cities and telling his story through every simulation system.
Our government does.

But there is hope. No matter how many actors there are, how fast the information is generated, processed,and thrown at our simulation participation devices; and how overwhelming it all seems; there is one way to check the veracity of ALL THE INFORMATION SIMULTANEOUSLY. That is to stop participating in the simulation’s explanation for its existence and examine the real aspects of the world necessary to support it.
9/11 is based and founded on one simulation: a post-mortem of the allegedly murdered, which as a whole I refer to as the Vicsim with a capital V. The allegedly murdered are henceforth referred to as vicsim (plural vicsims or vicsim like fish). In the 9/11 simulation, we also have the presence of heroes (simulated participants of the hoax or simply sims of every type) and villains (simulated madmen or simmads). The operators seem to be trying to use computer-assisted drama and management dynamics to run the entire works. Can we trace the simulations back to those behind the program; do those real people have the same names as their sims? Or is 9/11 a War of the Worlds hoax whose perpetrators never want to turn it off?

HOW I (MORE OR LESS) ARRIVED AT THIS INVESTIGATION I stumbled on the CNN Victim Memorial list while attempting to verify the personality of a local vicsim of cartoon plane UA93: Tom E. Burnett, Jr. ostensibly from the Burnett Realty family, who supposedly died when the plane’s simmads were overcome by its sims and “it crashed” into an open field leaving little more than an FBI photograph of the wrong engine type as a consequence. Being from Minneapolis, and being familiar with Burnett Realty signs all over the place, I was disturbed to find that my own family would not help me investigate the alleged source of the vicsim stories which reached close to my home. It seemed they could de-invest from every simulated scenery presented to them with the brand “9/11” on it (“okay,maybe the official story didn’t happen exactly that way”, “Bush lied, people died”, etc.); but they wouldn’t let themselves refute the local invader sims, such as simmad Moussaui and vicsim Burnett. So they were right back to excusing the unbelievable events of the Global Simulation, such as, “Burnett’s plane was hijacked" and “physically flew inside a marshy, former mine shaft and disappeared, leaving hardly a trace.” Slowly, subconsciously, I came to realize that the vicsims were the most insidious invention of the official conspiracy theory simulations, since they alone could each be debated at length by every level of society still participating in just one of the corrupt media simulations (fake witnesses, Newspapers, TV, popular Internet portals). Every level of the conspiracy lie – from space beams excusing bad animation to crazy black people with sharp pointy things – has its leaders. And they all worship at the temple of standardized, corporate simulation devices. The last two major ones – television and computers – were developed within the Pentagon by military social psychologists (see my research into the Mitre corporation in footnotes).

TAKE A BREAK – ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT YOU ARE AVENGINGI encourage everyone, right now, regardless of where they stand within this quest for truth, to prepare their favorite snack and beverage, gather friends or family members, and please quietly, read – page by page – as I have, the full body of the CNN.com 9/11 Victim Memorial List. There are a few different ways of browsing, but I suggest the “alphabetical” option. Careful of moving/changing links that don’t allow you to proceed alphabetically. You may have to return to a menu now and then to get through the entire list.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/index.html

Read every name, every comment, the name and traits of each commenter, note every age and consider each picture (when there actually is a picture) for about fifteen seconds. It doesn’t matter where you begin.I won’t tell you what to think. Just spend the time. The rest of this document is composed of my opinions and my opinions only – of the extraordinary thing we are looking at. Thank you.

What should we be able to conclude from such an absurd series of obviously counterfeited arrays smashed together in a meaningless attempt to disguise their artificiality with revealing idiocy? Well, the entire operation is not meant to be viewed in the order of its creation, nor actually seen from start to finish as we have been looking at it. Yet, their revealing struggle against a clear focus on the vicsim memorial overlooks one thing: no matter what they did to “code” parts of their bad simulation in different ways, each individual cipher was itself imbued with obvious artificiality. So they certainly wasted time in the endeavor, except to deceive – with the bare minimum of effort – an enormous population of world citizens for eight years. Being aware as we are of the simulation, we can see the strange, stupid phrases which
drove the uncreative – and, according to the ample use of celebrity names and crude jokes, very boring –operators of the simulation software.

If that’s not enough, the memorial is seemingly oversalted with Anglo names like Terry, Derek,Williamson, Thompson, “Crisp” and things more appropriate for a terror strike of Big Ben rather than New York. This points to a base of operations in London, where the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and other criminal trillionaires presently oppress the world from their safe little bases. There is a suspicious number of absolutely bizarre “Italian” names such as Mr. “Cone And Chicken” (Cono E. Gallo) or cross-cultural messes which seem to hold no respect for any culture involved. So it could be deeply racist people involved as well.(We can assume the banking movement – or as I like to call it the BM – is synonymous with racism, given their apparent loathing of old Middle Eastern and African cultures.) However, if there is one curiosity that stands out among the others in the great simulation, it is the recycling of the sims which show up in the post-9/11 simulation, such as the names of the 9/11 “amateur” photographers (Spell, (E)van Fairbanks), the names of the sim “9/11 truth movement” activists and leaders (Avery, Wood, Ace Baker), and other signs that the present state of progressive politics is not being led or resisted by – as we might say – REAL FACTUAL people but a series of “control” sims meant to replace our functions in society and shove us all
into a permanent state of simulation – a money engine.

The digital creation of the 9/11 Vicsims had, as previously mentioned, multiple purposes. However, the most revolting aspect of all this has to be the still ongoing exploitation of these fake identities to raise 'charitable' money from presumably generous, unsuspecting old ladies and gents who, still today, willingly support any sort of bogus cause the Vicsims stand for. This is an ongoing scam - and something no honest human being should put up with.

The redeeming qualities of this bogus catalog of vicsims are: we are increasingly confident that very few if any Americans actually died on 9/11 (they only died and killed in the subsequent “wars” – actually slaughters of innocents for profit); we have a list of the guilty parties attached to the very sims they are using to pull off hijinks (all the companies defending the existence of their vicsims or failing to explain why they created them – and you know they will fail that); and we get a comprehensive and fairly entertaining insight into the limits of their imagination – and how their unsatisfactory drama stories will continue to be outdone by the simplest of reasoning, should we give ourselves a chance to slow down and think. Tracing the sims to the wicked companies from where they originated is hardly an effort, and identifying sims used
in their harebrained schemes is becoming easier. We have the advantage … and we can catch them redhanded. Spread the word and help me present people with their true choice: to be free of the “terror”
simulation!

Views: 17

Attachments:

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Hungarians show highest rate of Ashkenazi genes after Israelis, company…"
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Less Prone's blog post Pregnancy a Dicease?
"Less so true to maddeningly true! "
6 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited Less Prone's blog post Pregnancy a Dicease?
6 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Touch Me

Touch Me Touch me, because I can’t breathe anymoreTouch me, I am the waves on the shoreTouch me,…See More
6 hours ago
Burbia posted a video
11 hours ago
MAC posted a discussion

COVID whistleblowers exposing the experimental mRNA vaccine as part of the globalist depopulation agenda

https://api-assets.infowars.com/2023/06/Hero2.jpeg" style="width: 800px; max-width: 100%; height:…See More
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

This Is Their ''CHRIST'' They Desperately Wait For! MUST SEE! (2024)

If you want to support my work please visit my Etsy store, thank you:👉🔴My Etsy Shop (STFengraves): https://www.etsy.com/shop/STFengraves?ref=l2-about-shopn...
yesterday
FREEDOMROX posted a video

G4/G5 Geomagnetic Storm has Started! How will Earth's Magnetic Field Hold?

✅ Subscribe to my channel: @StefanBurns 🙏🥇 Become a special member and enjoy access to the Sól Tribe private Telegram channel, ad-free pre-release video...
Friday
Less Prone posted a blog post

Pregnancy a Dicease?

The traditional family unit is a solid foundation of a healthy society. It is the primary place…See More
Friday
FREEDOMROX's blog post was featured
Friday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Friday
cheeki kea's blog post was featured
Friday
Less Prone's blog post was featured
Friday
Cryptocurrency's blog post was featured
Friday
DTOM's 2 blog posts were featured
Friday
Less Prone favorited DTOM's blog post 100,000 Pages of Chemical Industry Secrets Gathered Dust in an Oregon Barn for Decades — Until Now
Friday
Burbia's blog post was featured

The Globalist One World Currency Will Look A Lot Like Bitcoin

Thursday, 27 July 2017 01:21 Brandon Smith"...Bitcoin arrives seemingly from nowhere, conjured by a…See More
Friday
Chris of the family Masters's blog post was featured

Soda Consumption During Hard Work in Hot Weather May Damage Your Kidneys

Story at-a-glanceRecent research demonstrates the acute deleterious effects soda can have on your…See More
Friday
Less Prone commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Soda Consumption During Hard Work in Hot Weather May Damage Your Kidneys
"The Hadith, a collection of the wise words of the prophet Muhammmmmmad says.  Sunan Abu…"
Friday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Report finds that Ashkinasi Jews descent from ..."
Friday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted