Can You?

Hello everybody !

I am asking today for your help. We need folks to greet  new members joining the site, and / or some volunteers to help them out if they have questions.

You can see the newest folks here
http://12160.info/profiles/members/

Stop by their pages and say hi!

We are a social network and as many have pointed out the site seems to lack solidarity and frankly a soul as of late.

We have around 75-100  new people join each month, in fact, we have 30 new potential members that requested membership just last night following the 40 thousand folks that came through  to watch the debate.

I also am asking for some folks to  host the chat rooms, to just hang out when you can and say hello, and get things going. Many of us that have been here from the start have just gotten burned out, so help out if you can please!

 
If any of this interest you please leave a comment here -> not via email  or on profile pages !


Thanks in advance to all of you that made this site what it is and what it can be!

James




Views: 211

Replies to This Discussion

Hi James, As a newer member here, I want to say thanks to you and everyone who's working so hard to keep people informed.  If I even had 5 extra minutes in my day I would volunteer to help you guys out- because I really believe in what you're doing- but unfortunately, as a mom of 5, who's just pulled her kids out of the public school system to homeschool them, who is part of several non-profit organizations as an administrator or on the government body, who runs several groups on facebook (one of which is a survivalist family group), and is spending every spare moment educating her self  on every topic imaginable ..... I just can't.  Just know that I really appreciate what you're doing here.  Keep moving forward!!!!

edited: Thank you ! I appreciate the kind words and all your efforts. I can relate to your fight and time issues . Juggling the topics and priories can be madness. Any help or time you have is very welcomed.

  I have had close encounters of the third kind with the following;

1) Skilling and Assoc. and the preset demolition system at WTCs and Sears tower installed during construction(YES! This sounds completely insane, which is why my family member invited to participate turned and ran)

2)The .38 found on Vince Foster that Hillary purchased by proxy in Seattle during the 1983 primary season, I wrote down the serial numbers and met Hillary just before the purchase. She was doling out cocaine cash loot. In Seattle, a critical 50-50 state for the dems.

3) Industrial construction experience in the nuclear and oil exploitation field

4)numerous national political campaigns in Seattle, including time spent around the Bush neocons when they worked for Sen. Henry Jackson (D-Wa). Tim Geithner was there hanging off Richard Perle. They are destroying the U.S. on purpose and must be stopped. They were practicing satanists, in league with European foreign interests.

5) Years around a military base with 2 1/2 years employment at same

6) lobbying experience, and success, without bribes

7) very familiar with firearms and their proper use

Interesting ! Off the top of my head, I wonder if you would be interested taking over this group  http://12160.info/group/gunsandtactics ? The guy who started it has moved on  elsewhere. I am a rookie on this topic and always looking for more info. I could make you moderator of the group if the interest is there !

i will greet new members if nikki doesn't beat me to it.

Bryan, we need at least 3 or 4 people to greet new members.  It doesn't matter who gets there first, just add your own greeting.

why 3 or 4? if the person gets greeted then they have been greeted.

Good question.  First, if only one person greets them, they get the idea that there's only one person running the site and that must be the greeter.  Second, it helps them get to know a few more people on the site quickly.  And third, it's just friendlier.

ok, thank you.

Bryan, thank you for helping with greeting new members.  It is very much appreciated.

  I mentioned what I know. Use it.

bump

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
3 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
10 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
10 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Friday
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Friday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis favorited cheeki kea's video
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

THE PAPER CHAINS

"Well from now on this fight is up to Amerian People to win it. I'm afraid that all wars you…"
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen updated their profile
Sep 23
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Top German Panzer Ace of WWII Meets His End Finally

On the battlefields of the eastern and western fronts there was a scourge for the Germans who had…See More
Sep 22
tjdavis posted a photo
Sep 22
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Big Lonely: An Indie Film that Will seriously Affect You

It's easy for us to be caught up in our little world, feeling sorry for ourselves, or lamenting the…See More
Sep 21
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Sep 20
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
tjdavis posted a photo
Sep 17
tjdavis posted videos
Sep 17

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted