THIS ONE SUMS IT ALL UP

heres are a few, for all the pics, go to my photobucket link posted below :) got about an hour of video, but because I have HD TAPE Camcorder, have to digitize, edit & save it. should be up by this eve.

Fweezella & I arrived there about 10 am, awesome weather, bout 74 F all day, even got a lil chilly bout 9pm. First thing was to figure out parking w/out fear of towing. We parked it @ Sully Station Shop center ;) There were strategically placed cops/feds in places, like when we first got in area, we stopped @ a quikky-type mart and was getting some stuff and hitting the bathrooms,etc There was a fed car up in the corner. I was told that these guys were there to see who uses just the bathroom....you friggin believe that mess???? After parking, we had to hike it about a mile or so to location. opening scene was great because I didn't think there were going to be many, I was ever so wrong.

The main theme I was feeling was "Togetherness" because it was the nicest bunch of people you could ever meet. There was one scumbag scalping people for T-shirts (18$,$22XL) They were the worst quality t's (concert-T that shreds after 4 washings) and just white w/ black print, "Bilderberg 2012" or sum chit like that. But other than him, people would literally give ya the shirt off their back if ya needed it. The Oathkeepers gave away plenty of stuff like bottled water, literature, energy bars, etc. Couple Brooklyn kids couldn't get over how nice everyone was.

Homeless Brooklyn Kid

had about as much rhythm as an ashtray,& kept saying, "Its my 1st time"....yup, that was obvious brother :) BUT it was about involvement today, so rock on my NY friend!!!

It seemed to come in swarms, there would be this initial rush to the fence then holy hell would get unleashed...100 bullhorns all screaming out voices, recordings, siren yelps. Then the chanting and yelliing, and then screaming (I found myself yelling, "Do us all a favor and just kill yourselfs", or "Get The Hell Out of Town" lol)

Things would calm down for a bit, the cops would start to troll back into the woods, time for a recharge I guess. Then somebody like AJ or Mark Dice show up, and then thats all it took, friggin unrelenting decibels for an hour!!! Fence shaking so hard @ 1 time, thought it was coming down.

Feds had camera's on tripods all over the place, in the woods, up on poles. There were I think I counted 6 cops w/ camcorders in hand. Funny side note, there was one guy w/ a horn who knew what to say...was quite funny, he started having names for these cops, like one of them looked like duke nukem and another like Bert Reynolds ( a FAT Bert) SO he's bull horning them :Hey, Wheres Duke Nuke em and Bert @??" They sneak off for a GMO doughnut?"...lmao

They arrested the same guy from the day before, allegedly this guy says he was forced to take a TB shot or sit in jail til july or some chit. There were a couple guys saying it was a setup and the guy was a plant. Who knows, there were a lot of people spouting off some extreme shit that never happened, one kid saying around the corner there were armored vehicles ready to come out. I walked down to where he said they were, I saw doodly-squat and never did all day.

Met Blowhard, Luke Rudowsky, Mark Dice, Abbie Martin (RT news), people from Oathkeepers, folks from Pressfortruthe.com, and a few indies. Funny, there was Press from Canada & Mexico...BUT NOT A ONE American MSM "News" team there. There was a FoxNews Hottie there (never got her name, other than she was a fox reporter) She had no crew, wasn't covering it. Mark Dice let that bitch have it for sure..., she left rather hurriedly...lol

Was talking to Luke and asking his opinion on if this is making a real difference. He said its now being known who is the power but we need to keep on it. I concur

There were many many signs, some very creative, others w/ just a sharpie ...but the message was clear "WE ARE NOT YOUR SLAVES AND WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!"

1 clever guy made one that said "FREE CAR WASH" and was trying to get people to pull in that way...lmao

There was a british guy there, say about 60 or so, unique character, would bull horn all the traffic "Honk if you hate bilderberg scum"!! there was one thing that made him stand out tho.......

He was carring a holstered side-arm....AWESOME!!!!...got to talking w/ this guy and he knows wazzzzup!! He was funny, we were in deep convo, then all of a sudden he'd say, Medicine, need me medicine"...we'd go over to his lil corner and he'd pull out 2 bottles from his camo folding hunting chair bag & say, "Ya want the white or the Brown?"...lmao. this guy was toting liquor...lol

sure I took a couple hits of Medicine...calm my nerves see....lol Thought I took pics of him but can't seem to see him.

What really amazed me was the age range...there was one family there ( I called em the Dreadlok bunch, cuz they ALL had the dreads) w/ kids, there were couples w/ baby's, there were grand parents there , saw 1 ol guy w/ a walker type aid. went from 8 months to 80 it looked like. It was a majority white crowd, but there was a small mix of ethnticity's there as well...good to see ;)

curfew was 10pm, I suggested we get out of there before that and left about 9:15, I just wish I could do this for a living....lol, great fricking time!!!!!!

took 130 pics, 8 were shit...heres 122 pics of Saturday's Festival

Views: 638

Replies to This Discussion

catching holy hell trying to up this vid to b00btube...on 5th attempt now, wondering if the title has something to do w/ it

"Bilderberg 2012", trying it now w/ no name resembling the B word, @ 69% (w00t)

if it doesn't take, guess we'll try another place...

well the copyright crap continues, take a look @ this BS

ya damn right I filed a infringement dispute, told them I have the original tape, so fight it if ya want

unbelievable

ahhhh...did some research, and I bet its because of the 2001 theme opening song....shitttt......

"Also sprach Zarathustra, Op. 30"

is that 2001 theme??

figured out that Also sprach Zarathustra was a conductor ;)

me smart, me lern sumfin today ;)

now if these eggheads would have just come out and said this in plain english, would have saved me a whole lot of cussin....lmao

well looks like I need a tune that nobody's gonna jump on .....good luck w/ that then ;)

use one of mine maybe???....hmmmmmm

Lol @ saving you a whole lot of cussin

... but if it was any other video they WOULDN'T care :)

ya, like saturday when they were watching for the ones who stepped out 4 inches into the street only because some had no other path to choose, saw a few tickets for that....any other day, doughnut boy wouldnt have lifted an ass cheek

Gonna change it, cuz if thats what is blocking it from all of Germany (Also sprach Zarathustra) then who am I to deprive the fine folk of my fatherland (both sets grandparents were off the boat) from enjoying the sights & sounds of freedom & Liberty, and the very hardy use of the 1st admendment, here in AmeriKa ;)

The pictures 8-11 of the 122 are Jen From TPS former Admin and member of 12160

BTW I Was There Too i Believe I was Subjected to a D.E.W. Attack

DEW, hmm, direct energy? And lol

WTF is funny about being burned by D.E.W. ?

lol to jen pics, doesnt quite look the same compared to her previous profile pic here. :)

LMAO, didn't know they're all so cozy with Jen.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
13 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
13 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
yesterday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
yesterday
Larry Harmen posted videos
yesterday
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)

Doctor Malhotra drops arsenal of truth bombs on Helsinki. A spectacular display. Here are few snip…See More
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post They Want to Murder Trump!
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
Tuesday
Monday
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

reminders

"Wow how ironic! "
Sunday
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Walk like a Joe Biden"
Sunday
Less Prone favorited Sandy's photo
Sunday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's photo
Sunday
Less Prone replied to MAC's discussion GAIN OF FUNCTION CRIMINALS ARE SQUIRMING
Sunday
Sandy posted photos
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted