Can the Transportation Security Agency (TSA) pull you out of line without any rational reason, quiz you on where you are going and why? And if you choose not to answer, does that make you “hostile?” One newspaper writer from the Midwest found out the answers to those questions on Monday when he experienced the TSA’s new “chat-down” while waiting in line at airport security.

Is TSA Chat Down Program Unreasonable Search?: Interview with Steve Gunn

Photo credit: AP

Muskeegon Chronical writer Steve Gunn was returning home after a few days at a music festival in Colorado. Steve’s travel agent had him flying from Denver to Detroit and then connecting to a flight from Detroit to Grand Rapids. This is a common pattern in air travel. Customers fly from one big city to another and then catch a short flight to their regional airport. It happens hundreds of times each day in Detroit alone.

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/get-ready-for-tsa-chat-downs-author...

Views: 929

Replies to This Discussion

2 of three TSA goons I spoke with recently while traveling tried this with me, and they were hyper aggressive at  getting my attention.  I said only, if I were you, I would speak to a radiologist about all the radiation your absorbing here each day. That left them speechless and I just walked away.

  1. I am going to have to remember that one!

Thanks, I mean, I did the research :)

Plus, I  went to my radiologist and asked her thoughts on these machines.

She said , and I quote... "I will not go through it...I won't let my children ever go through it".

Thanks James, If they die of cancer, perhaps that is a just reward for the TSA agents who are too much of a Lugen* to know or care what is happening to their bodies. You gave us all a great answer that all should be allowed to use. 

After all we have to share good information. right.?

Like this ......

" I said only, if I were you, I would speak to a radiologist about all the radiation your absorbing here each day."

Here is more from another source I will share.

          Well we are told that the Navy Seals did it, It would be nice if it were true, but the billboard is real.

* Lugen, a polite word to discriibe a person with a quite low, but functional IQ. Like a TSA agent.

 

Nathan, James, Can we establish a set of "One Liners" to use on TSA agents and publish it in 12160. I know they will read it but...

How about this One.

"When you tavel to see your parents, do you bother to thank them for having you?"

or

"Its Lugens like you that really "Make My Day" and when they ask you what a Lugen is, tell them you are happy to explain, and do so.

Here it is again, " Lugen, Its a polite new word to describe a person with a lower than average IQ."

and then say no more because ' you never insult a TSA' ...

                                                  Has he discover a Lugen at the TSA? Possibly

Do I see a map of North America on the Lugen's computer screen? Yes I do. Well not of Canada and ALL of South America.... I wonder... what the computer program does with the gentleman's passport infomation when the TSA L...n swipes it. They say a picture CAN say a 1000 Words. 

Why they have naked body scanners.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
12 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
21 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Friday
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Friday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis favorited cheeki kea's video
Thursday
Mr.Jensen commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

THE PAPER CHAINS

"Well from now on this fight is up to Amerian People to win it. I'm afraid that all wars you…"
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen updated their profile
Sep 23
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Top German Panzer Ace of WWII Meets His End Finally

On the battlefields of the eastern and western fronts there was a scourge for the Germans who had…See More
Sep 22
tjdavis posted a photo
Sep 22
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Big Lonely: An Indie Film that Will seriously Affect You

It's easy for us to be caught up in our little world, feeling sorry for ourselves, or lamenting the…See More
Sep 21
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Sep 20
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
tjdavis posted a photo
Sep 17
tjdavis posted videos
Sep 17
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Sep 17
My Good Movers is now a member of 12160 Social Network
Sep 17
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's video
Sep 17

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted