I thought of these in about ten seconds.
That means there are way, way more than nine.
How many of these can you smash until the pieces are particles of dust?
(1) The financial crisis of 2008 was caused by deregulation.
(2) “States’ rights” are code words for slavery and oppression.
(3) The Constitution’s “general welfare” clause means Congress may pass whatever legislation it thinks will help the country.
(4) The Great Depression was caused by capitalism run amok.
(5) The 19th-century “robber barons” were parasites who gouged consumers.
(6) Secession is unconstitutional.
(7) Capitalism hurts the poor.
(8) Racial disparities in income are caused by discrimination.
(9) World War II got us out of the Great Depression.
Smashing government propaganda is what I specialize in.
Ask yourself: can you really answer all of them.