||Capitalists murder through:
1. Imperialist Wars: 1
- 4,415 US Iraq war deaths
- 1.3 million Iraqis murdered
- 4,236 killed in Afghanistan
- More Iraq and Afghanistan US war
veterans have committed suicide
than were killed in battle 2
- 30 US veterans attempt suicide
every day; 18 succeed. 3
- 15 million murdered in World War I
- 45 million murdered in World War II
2. Social-Economic Crimes:
Deconditioning From Delusory Ideas
|"A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime. . . .
"Certain American industrialists had a great deal to do with bringing fascist regimes into being in both Germany and Italy. They extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there."
William E. Dodd, U.S. Ambassador to Germany, 1937
The World of Truth Versus the World of Delusion
It's first necessary for you as a worker--a member of the global worker class--to wake up to the fact that you're in a global Class War in which capitalists are continually murdering people just like you and other members of the worker class. This must be a definite physical sensation and an unequivocal conviction, not merely an intellectual theory or hypothesis. Once you unmistakably feel the threat of imminent destruction, you then must:
- Attain a realization of the difference between the World of Delusion and the World of Truth
- Make a reasoned decision to center your life and activities in the World of Truth
- Gain a sense of identity as a member of the working class operating within the World of Truth
- Realize the necessity of joining in solidarity with others in the worker class within the World of Truth
- Avoid activities that waste time and effort:
Past and Future Victories
Though the capitalist cabal has devolved into a stupendously powerful force for evil that gives the appearance of being invincible, we must realize that earlier victories have been achieved and that ultimately this demonic monstrosity will be defeated and a cooperative commonwealth political-economic system will be realized.
The centuries-long struggle of workers against the murderous oppression of capitalism has resulted in some momentous achievements:
- The American Declaration of Independence
- The Preamble to the Constitution
- The Bill of Rights that the common people forced on the capitalist class
- The women's rights movement resulting in the right to vote and more equitable treatment in the workplace
- The civil rights struggle resulting in civil rights legislation
- The growing force of Internet-based news and analysis sources that are exposing the onslaughts of the capitalist cabal against workers
In the epic battle of workers against capitalist despotism, a few heroic leaders have arisen to guide our struggle and provide inspiration and wise counsel:
- Eugene Victor Debs (1855–1926): American union leader, one of the founding members of the International Labor Union and the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW), and several times the candidate of the Social Democratic Party for President of the United States. Even though he had been imprisoned through capitalist conniving, as a presidential candidate in 1920 he received 6% of the total vote, the highest number of votes for a Socialist Party presidential candidate in American history.
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (1869–1948): political and spiritual leader of India during the Indian independence movement
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882-1945): political and philosophical leader of the United States during the Capitalist Depression and World War II
- Upton Sinclair, Jr. (1878–1968): Pulitzer Prize-winning American author who wrote over 90 books, acquiring particular fame for his 1906 muckraking novel The Jungle. It exposed conditions in the U.S. meat packing industry, causing a public uproar that contributed in part to the passage a few months later of the 1906 Pure Food and Drug Act and the Meat Inspection Act. He ran unsuccessfully for Governor of California.
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy: 35th president of the United States; he was assassinated by the capitalist cabal:
- Because he was restructuring the CIA so it could no longer be used by the ruling powers ("the capitalist cabal") to carry out foreign and domestic terrorism
- Because he was going to restructure the Federal Reserve System so it could no longer be used by the ruling powers to manipulate the economy
- Because he was going to shut down the war in Vietnam - a war that brought the ruling powers $500 billion in armaments sales
- Because the international capitalist cabal, which has ruled the U.S. since at least 1913, wanted to regain its total stranglehold on the country
- Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela (1918-): After being released from his imprisonment of 27 years, he served as President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999, and was the first South African president to be elected in a fully representative democratic election.
- Ralph Nader: (1934-)American attorney, author, lecturer, political activist, and four-time candidate for President of the United States, having run as a Green Party candidate in 1996 and 2000, and as an independent candidate in 2004 and 2008. Nader has provided strong leadership in the fields of consumer protection, healthcare, and electoral safeguards.
As the capitalist cabal's stranglehold on US political and economic systems has increased, it has instituted means whereby a progressive leader has little if any chance to gain wide popular support. For example, both presidential candidates are selected by the cabal, assuring that no recurrence of the JFK fiasco (an elected president suddenly revealing progressive tendencies) recurs. Both candidates are cabal puppets and do whatever they're told. US elections are totally controlled by the capitalist cabal, so no third-party candidate is allowed into the presidential debates. In some states it is almost impossible for third-party candidates to appear on the ballot. All mainstream media--TV, radio, movies, newspapers, music--are owned and operated by cabal capitalists. The likelihood of a progressive leader being heard by a wide audience is practically nil.
| "We deal in illusions, man. None of it is true. But you people sit there day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds. We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here. You're beginning to think that the tube is reality and that your own lives are unreal. You do whatever the tube tells you. You dress like the tube. You eat like the tube. You even think like the tube. In God's name, you people are the real thing, WE are the illusion."
Howard Beale, TV Commentator in the movie Network
We must wake up to the fact that the demonic capitalist cabal ruling the world is now murdering workers worldwide. Unlike freedom fighters during the second world war who were able to escape to America, we have no country in which to seek asylum--because the cabal has seized power in almost every country throughout the world. Only if enough people awaken to their plight and join with others in defeating this evil force will we survive.
Wherever you are and whoever you are, you can make a significant contribution to the World Resistance Movement by building cooperative commonwealth communities.