Dr. Goldstein has not received any gifts yet
Many people believe that Freedom and Democracy are the same thing. This is not the case.
Freedom means being able to make your own lifestyle choices, and to live your life as you choose, without interference or meddling by any government or police agency.
Democracy is 51% of the people trampling on the freedom of the other 49%. This is called "Tyranny of The Majority" and it was an expressed concern of Plato, Aristottle, Madison, Tocqueville and J.S, Mill.
Peace to all from Kitimat-Stikine (a prepper's dream come true)