This is a long clip from an important documentary that explores the decade long war in Afghanistan. It was produced as part of Hizb ut Tahrir Australia’s recent campaign on the decade anniversary of the war. It is high time for a honest and rigorous assessment of this wa. The politicians, from all sides, have regurgitated the same platitudes, built on false narratives, for ten years, as more soldiers have died, more civilians have perished and more of Afghanistan has been destroyed.
The documentary covers the following topics:
- Australian blood for an American war?
- An unjust invasion of another nation
- The shifting objectives of a failing endeavor
- Oppression begets consequences
- 1000s of troops dead…how many more to come?