GeorgeGreekTrucker | July 12, 2010
Michael Shaw and Freedom Advocates promote the unalienable rights of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness as expressed in the American Declaration of Independence.
The consequences are becoming clear...
You've likely already experienced some of the consequences of policies that are approaching full implementation, with little public discourse or voter input:
* Restricted freedom of mobility as you sit for hours in gridlock traffic
* Mounting limitations on -- or even loss of -- your private property
* An engineered housing crisis that you're being told must be solved by those who caused it -- with your money
* Loss of your parental authority to a government education system that seems to emphasize social indoctrination over education
* Transitioning of water resources to regional control by non-elected bureaucrats with subsequent engineered shortages
* Heavy influence of international and non-government organizations (NGOs) over local policy, at the expense of representative democracy
* Limitations on privately owned resource extraction.