Current News/Events (14,253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VIDEO: Blogger Andrew Breitbart losing it, screaming at Occupy CPAC protesters

Campus Progress reporter Emily Crockett was on the scene and captured video of Breitbart losing it, screaming at the protesters "Behave yo…

Started by truth

3 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Hugh Mann

"Do You Want to Go to Jail?" How the media were kept from reporting on the Occupy protest at CPAC

"Do You Want to Go to Jail?" How the media were kept from reporting on the Occupy protest at CPAC (slate.com)

Started by BS

1 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by apeman2502

Anonymous take down Greece government and police websites

Anonymous take down Greece government and police websites 13th February 2012 by Zee Online activist group Anonymous has reportedly taken…

Started by truth

2 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Cryptocurrency

Obama budget to miss deficit goal...by -$1,330,000,000,000.00

President Obama's proposed 2013 budget will forecast a $901 billion deficit for next year, falling far short of his goal to halve the defic…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Feb 12, 2012

Iran government cuts off internet access as hardline regime makes a stand

Holds all the cards: It seems a crackdown on cyber-opponents of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has taken place after the internet o…

0 Feb 12, 2012

TSA Investigation Underway After Driver Accidentally Enters Taxiway At Philadelphia International Airport

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – There is now an investigation underway after sources indicate a security breakdown led to an ordinary driver making hi…

0 Feb 12, 2012

Acta protests: Thousands take to streets across Europe

Acta protests: Thousands take to streets across Europe By Dave Lee Technology Reporter Marchers in London gathered outside British Music H…

Started by guest_blog

1 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by guest_blog

ET council originally seeded Human Beings with 12-strand DNA

this 1hr video is well worth watching, also talks about who the NWO really are and why they are here... http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopol

Started by Ph*l*p

0 Feb 11, 2012

Argentina limits daily financial transaction per person to 1.000 Pesos (230 dollars)

Argentina limits daily financial transaction per person to 1.000 Pesos (230 dollars) Argentina limited the use of cash in the country’s fin…

Started by truth

1 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Cryptocurrency

News of the World paid for photograph of Hague, which they never published

Political blogger Paul Staines, who writes a political blog under the name Guido Fawkes. Photograph: Sarah Lee for the Guardian Sources w…

Started by truth

2 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by DTOM

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

MAC replied to MAC's discussion ‘If Europe does not wake up, you will all be dead,’ says Naomi Wolf, author of Facing the Beast
"Even a leftest Feminist can see the truth, but not Manny have the gift."
1 hour ago
MAC posted discussions
1 hour ago
MAC posted videos
1 hour ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They wont allow Trump to take the government back. They will all come together and say Biden won,…"
2 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They are setting up a full genocide of white people, Notice the infiltrators are only invading…"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

"I don't recall Chuck Berry being mentioned here. Didn't he travel with his guitar and…"
4 hours ago
tjdavis posted a blog post
21 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
23 hours ago
FREEDOMROX commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Now you are catching on... Myths, Legends, Innuendo... All this has been planted in the…"
yesterday
FREEDOMROX favorited cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Bungled my Life

Bungled My Life I bungled my life in the service of othersBetrayed by those I helped my sisters and…See More
yesterday
MAC commented on MAC's photo
Thumbnail

gvIKn.qR4e-small-MAJOR-MEAT-COMPANY-INVESTS

"I don't know why Less. Tyson has a huge company and they supply many other company's with…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Sunday
tjdavis posted a video

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music DocumentaryThey are the “First Call, A-list” musicians, just 20 feet from stardom, yet...
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Cheeki Kea Thanks! Your messages are always positive and encouraging! Have a blessed day."
Saturday
Doc Vega posted photos
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Friday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted