Current News/Events (14,249)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TSA Moves to Sovietize Internal Travel

Wendy McElroy, writing for the Dollar Vigilante, has uncovered a TSA move to extend its airport Gestapo zone to the nation’s mass transi…

Started by M. Eaton

0 Dec 12, 2012

Warning to all pot smokers in Colorado and Washington: You are about to experience a costly lesson in federal tyranny and Obama betrayal

Marijuana- Gods plant.   Colorado and Washington pot smokers are lighting up in celebration after having achieved a stunning decriminaliz…

Started by M. Eaton

14 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Daniel Seigler

Media Ignores Bombing of Social Security Building

Apart from local media outlets in Phoenix, the mainstream press has virtually ignored what would normally be considered a major story in li…

Started by M. Eaton

0 Dec 12, 2012

Woman Brutally Tased By Police For Trying To Buy iPhones

A Chinese woman living in Massachusetts was tased repeatedly by police at a mall after store owners called police when she attempted to buy…

Started by M. Eaton

0 Dec 12, 2012

Prison labor booms in US as low-cost inmates bring billions

US breeds a Chinese-style inmate labor scheme on its own soil. Both state and some of the biggest private companies are now enjoying the fr…

Started by ThePiRaTeCoPy

6 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by ThePiRaTeCoPy

BUSH-NAZI LINK CONFIRMED

BUSH-NAZI LINK CONFIRMED One of my earliest sites, archived, with great thanks to www.oocities.org Documents in National Archives Prove Geo…

Started by truth

0 Dec 12, 2012

!!WE NEED YOU!!

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS, TO JOIN US    THE CHASE MILITA, WE STAND IN DEFENSE ,PRESERVING AND PROTECTING THE FREEDOMS GIVEN TO US!!..., go to oat…

Started by Don carnes

6 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Don carnes

End of the World: Hear the 2012 Prophecy … Direct from the Mouths of the Mayan Priests

Home Latest News About Pakalert Media Kit Contact Us ← Previous Post End of the World: Hear the 2012 Prophecy … Direct from the Mout…

Started by Robert Carobene

0 Dec 12, 2012

Portland Mall Shooting Contains Same Century Movie Theatre AS Dark Knight Massacre~ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS

This happened 5 miles from where I live! Portland has a large truth community, so it will be interesting to see how this plays out. We succ…

Started by Russ Hallberg Jr

1 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Russ Hallberg Jr

RUMOURS OF UK GOVT. BACKLASH AGAINST BLOGGERS

December 11, 2012 · 10:39 am RUMOURS OF BACKLASH AGAINST BLOGGERS: more details surface after Slog asked to delete links http://hat4uk.wor

Started by DTOM

0 Dec 12, 2012

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted photos
45 minutes ago
tjdavis posted a video

GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE: PSYWAR

The World Is Our Stage...Join Us. Text SORB04 to 462-769 and Go PSYOP today!
1 hour ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Point in History

A Point in History I'm up at this hour just give me a breakI want to quit but there’s too much at…See More
23 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted photos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Less Prone and alux junes are now friends
Wednesday
Less Prone posted a video

Klaus Schwab, Transgenderism, and AI | Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin

Aleksandr Dugin is the most famous political philosopher in Russia. His ideas are considered so dangerous the Ukrainian government murdered his daughter and ...
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a blog post
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"You're right LP their stories must be heard but they are scattered among numerous websites and…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Sisterhood

"ah I hear music to my ears. Perhaps she know s o m e t h I n g . Smoking poisonous nightshade…"
Wednesday
alux junes posted a status
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

Australia's Sex v Gender Case Could Change Women's Rights GLOBALLY

Australian media are ignoring a landmark fight to reclaim sex based rights and protectionsfor all women and girls. This constitutional law case is not only r...
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Monday
tjdavis posted a photo
Monday
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

"The Chinese thought it was an elaborate joke" | Helen Joyce

"It is so ridiculous and sad how we are being manipulated to accept all this nonsense. "
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's video
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

Afroman - Hunter Got High (Official Video)

Support Afroman and what this video is about by buying HUNTER GOT HIGH merch! LET PEOPLE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! https://basterecords.com/pages/artists/afroman-me...
Monday
Burbia commented on tjdavis's video
Monday
Burbia commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted