Chris of the family Masters's Discussions (1,167)

Discussions Replied To (484) Replies Latest Activity

"We, the people represent human species. Those devil worshipers are not part of it. I…"

Chris of the family Masters replied Mar 28, 2019 to AMAZON IS SELLING CHILD SEX DOLLS FOR PEDOPHILES

10 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by dogitydog

"If the pirates tried this here, I would agree to pay on condition they provide a pro…"

Chris of the family Masters replied Mar 27, 2019 to NJ Governor Signs “Rain Tax” Bill; Residents Can Now BE TAXED When It Rains On Their Property

5 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by dogitydog

"So, the company CEO created 19 new rules on Monday. By law, these rules apply only t…"

Chris of the family Masters replied Mar 27, 2019 to NJ Governor Signs “Rain Tax” Bill; Residents Can Now BE TAXED When It Rains On Their Property

5 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by dogitydog

"The circular 'logic'. Vaccinated individuals being protected, are vulnerable to the…"

Chris of the family Masters replied Mar 27, 2019 to MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW rolled out in New York; unvaccinated citizens banned from all public places, including schools, churches, malls, sidewalks, public transit and voting locations Tuesday, March 26,

2 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Sweettina2

"When you become alive, such rules would not apply to you. http://12160.info/m/blogpo…"

Chris of the family Masters replied Mar 24, 2019 to Colorado: Contact Needed! - Senate Passes “Red Flag” Legislation on Second Reading

4 Mar 24, 2019
Reply by Doc Vega

"Mike thinks we've got to defend democracy. How about the republic?"

Chris of the family Masters replied Mar 22, 2019 to To protect speech and democracy, President Trump must now seize the domain names of Google, Facebook, Twitter and other tech giants that abuse their power to silence human beings

3 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by dogitydog

"I'm not at all surprised. Just make sure you refuse anything inserted of injected in…"

Chris of the family Masters replied Mar 20, 2019 to THE 'DEATH CHIP'

1 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by Chris of the family Masters

"The action symbolize Missouri being a state of the union, not the incorporated versi…"

Chris of the family Masters replied Mar 20, 2019 to Missouri Senate Bans All Federal Gun Control Laws in 23-10 Vote

3 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by cheeki kea

"Are you in?"

Chris of the family Masters replied Mar 16, 2019 to The Situation, the Ledger, and You

1 Mar 16, 2019
Reply by Chris of the family Masters

"Here's how to prevent rapes in European cities : Have hundreds of goats roaming the…"

Chris of the family Masters replied Mar 15, 2019 to Is An Open Border Policy Really All That Bad?

7 Mar 17, 2019
Reply by dogitydog

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on MAC's photo
Thumbnail

gvIKn.qR4e-small-MAJOR-MEAT-COMPANY-INVESTS

"What, in the late years of their lives, is driving these people to commit such evil crimes against…"
9 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post Covid vaccine death: “I didn’t know it was possible for a human to die so horrifically, so quickly” - coder speaks out.
"The sad state of the modern medicine"
9 hours ago
cheeki kea's 2 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Anti Everything's 2 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
CattyScatbrat's blog post was featured
9 hours ago
Burbia's blog post was featured

Journalism as we know it

By Burbia The direction of journalism has taken is odious. First we have yellow journalism. This…See More
9 hours ago
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's photo
10 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
12 hours ago
tjdavis posted photos
14 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE: PSYWAR

The World Is Our Stage...Join Us. Text SORB04 to 462-769 and Go PSYOP today!
15 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Point in History

A Point in History I'm up at this hour just give me a breakI want to quit but there’s too much at…See More
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Wednesday
Less Prone and alux junes are now friends
Wednesday
Less Prone posted a video

Klaus Schwab, Transgenderism, and AI | Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin

Aleksandr Dugin is the most famous political philosopher in Russia. His ideas are considered so dangerous the Ukrainian government murdered his daughter and ...
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a blog post
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"You're right LP their stories must be heard but they are scattered among numerous websites and…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Sisterhood

"ah I hear music to my ears. Perhaps she know s o m e t h I n g . Smoking poisonous nightshade…"
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted