Amaterasu Solar's Discussions (365)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"Unsure what You mean by "not my rush..."  "

Amaterasu Solar replied 15 hours ago to Alert Issued by: TPCC and TTTG Networking This Is A Official USA Medical Alert

16 15 hours ago
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"No rush.  [smile]  I included it because it discusses vaccines. "

Amaterasu Solar replied Feb 9 to Alert Issued by: TPCC and TTTG Networking This Is A Official USA Medical Alert

16 15 hours ago
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"Very true.  BTW, have You seen this vid I did? "

Amaterasu Solar replied Feb 8 to Alert Issued by: TPCC and TTTG Networking This Is A Official USA Medical Alert

16 15 hours ago
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"I am old - 61 now - and I never doubted Your Human status.  [smile]  See Ya soon! "

Amaterasu Solar replied Feb 8 to Alert Issued by: TPCC and TTTG Networking This Is A Official USA Medical Alert

16 15 hours ago
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"I linked in My work - which happens to be on the forum there.  What has the site for…"

16 15 hours ago
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"My only issue here is that Zero Hedge has shown signs of being controlled op...  The…"

16 15 hours ago
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"Being One who has been studying numerology and gematria lately, I was fascinated by…"

16 15 hours ago
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"Do You feed the psyop?  There were no shooters, no dead.  The psychopaths in control…"

Amaterasu Solar replied Oct 13, 2017 to Inspirational People Of The Las Vegas Shooting

2 Jan 14
Reply by Aka Anonymous

"Good meme.  Indeed, at the top, They are sick, sick psychopaths!  My solution: "

Amaterasu Solar replied Sep 30, 2017 to Anonymous XfactorFiles Blackpilled.com Is Down (Pizzagate)

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"The intent is to show People that We can withdraw consent from top-down controlmind…"

Amaterasu Solar replied May 10, 2017 to Breaking the News Story of The Century: Sussex Declaration

5 May 10, 2017
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted